Clash Of Clans

kaz

right here
Re: Clash Of Clans - Virtual Warriors

[MENTION=277207]Prashmith[/MENTION] Please join Mighty Legends there wont be any more change I assure you :)

sniperz1

Journeyman
Re: Clash Of Clans - Mighty Legends

I am LVL 59 with TH8, Clan : Mumbai Assassin. Currently in crystal league. It is an addictive game. Do connect your clash of clans account with facebook and google.

Prashmith

Journeyman

I am LVL 59 with TH8, Clan : Mumbai Assassin. Currently in crystal league. It is an addictive game. Do connect your clash of clans account with facebook and google.

gr8 btw i was crystal 1 at max farming right now at silver

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin

can't believe we won
next time, Ill keep that town hall inside, and not confuse it with clan castle
really sorry guiz, didn't understand properly

OP
adityak469

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku

BEING honest,ur clan Is dead hardly ️Active people n Inacitve non hiring leaders LoL

If u Want we Can Create A better Clan And Well Plan Before making its not just making a clan and saying join members.....

create logos/website Make a good Support/create ️RULES n be with em/ I made A well to do ️Clan It had a website and other stuff closed it due to me being inactive We at peak were a family of 6 clans

if anyone Wants He can be With me(I Wont be main leader but will surely Help! with hiring members n other stuff)

- - - Updated - - -

Lol old age story after 15 days u will create another mighty clan PLAN n GO if u want to make a successful clan

well unexpected stuff happened. my only android phone broke, bluestacks doesn't work, neither does Andy. exams ka tension many more stuff.
[MENTION=56202]Anorion[/MENTION], can you change this thread from Virtual warriors to Mighty Legends?

we won our 1st war :lol:

damn i miss the wars ;-;

btw post a screencap of the new clan :p

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
*tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/09/18/96043d384250b5817aa4e7132eee6b6c.jpg
^ Clan Screen shot

*tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/09/18/951ad3977a9bdf0c55048eb57ec31e6a.jpg

^ How's my setup?

sniperz1

Journeyman
This is my account. Just reached Masters League today.
Some tips for you all.
Never spend gems on any other thing except builder huts.
Never keep builders free, always keep them busy
Never keep research lab empty, always research your troops and make them better.
Max out defenses/walls/armycamp/ barracks before upgrading your townhall.

I just love this game

Clan : Mumbai Ablaze

*i.imgur.com/InsjVFE.png

- - - Updated - - -

My TH is in left bottom corner, didnt come in the ss. TH8

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
This is my account. Just reached Masters League today.
Some tips for you all.
Never spend gems on any other thing except builder huts.
Never keep builders free, always keep them busy
Never keep research lab empty, always research your troops and make them better.
Max out defenses/walls/armycamp/ barracks before upgrading your townhall.

I just love this game

Clan : Mumbai Ablaze

*i.imgur.com/InsjVFE.png

- - - Updated - - -

My TH is in left bottom corner, didnt come in the ss. TH8
Nice. I assume you are playing for over 9 months?? What's the use of gems after getting all the gems?

sniperz1

Journeyman
Nice. I assume you are playing for over 9 months?? What's the use of gems after getting all the gems?

No its been only 4 months. Just follow the tips I gave and you will progress up quickly too.
Gems should be used to buy builder huts from the store. Once you have purchased 5 builder huts then you can use gems for any other purpose.
More builder huts = more faster upgrade of your village. Currently I have 4, need 700 gems more for the 5th builder.
You can purchase max 5 builder huts.

kamal_saran

android lover
Currently on th5 .Just completed sweet victory and got my 3rd builder now . now will do some farming upgrading my Defenses and then will upgrade to th6 here's my layout using a hybrid base *tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/09/20/ce8d279cda40fe443a75500bda7b8fb5.jpg
And also got my 4th gem box in last 2 weeks

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
No its been only 4 months. Just follow the tips I gave and you will progress up quickly too.
Gems should be used to buy builder huts from the store. Once you have purchased 5 builder huts then you can use gems for any other purpose.
More builder huts = more faster upgrade of your village. Currently I have 4, need 700 gems more for the 5th builder.
You can purchase max 5 builder huts.
Sweet. It's been nearly a month since I started playing. At first I spent some of my gems without knowing it's true purpose. Now all is well.

Top Bottom