Clash Of Clans

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
DON'T USE XMOD NOW, DOING SO GETS YOUR VILLAGE BANNED FROM COC

Well if anyone hasn't played it, its a highly addictive Android strategy game. You make armies, raid other villages for loot, improve your villages, defend you village and other stuff in this game. Its a must play game. Supercell
Check these for a basic grip of games for newbies -

Clash of Clans TH8 War Guides

Clash of Clans: Top 6 tips, hints, and cheats! | iMore

Clash of Clans Cheats, Hints, and Cheat Codes

Clash of Clans Wiki

I couldn't find any thread related to this so I created this thread. Now coming to the main topic, people on the digit WhatsApp group decided to have a Clash of Clans clan of our own. So I went and created it, it isn't some fancy clan or something but we will have TDF members there only so if you wanna join, come and join. :)

*i.imgur.com/lANpi48.png

members list
*i.imgur.com/YDj5rwH.jpg?1

old screenshot
*i.imgur.com/lJblqRm.png?1

The clan name is Mighty Legends. We are currently a level 9 clan.

As of now, we have 29 people in the clan currently, the leader gets shuffled between rachit, arif, kaz and nomad. Everyone is welcome to join. Inactivity will get you kicked. :)

EVERYONE, NEW AND OLD MEMBERS, PLEASE FILL THIS FORM UP
*docs.google.com/forms/d/1nXEiqYDf...dfbrd5hw/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link

Clan Tag - #GJ9URVQ

DOs and Don'ts of Clash of Clans
by [MENTION=169037]ariftwister[/MENTION]

DO
  • Rebuild Clan Castle and join a clan as soon as possible.
  • Build walls in separate compartments.
  • Dont put all your storages in one compartment. Spread them.
  • Build Wizard tower near storages, so horde of gobs raiding your storage can be quickly destroyed by wizard Tower.
  • Build,upgrade and centralize Air defense. They are most important to defend from air attacks.
  • In any townhall level, build and upgrade army camps to max ASAP because it makes your army stronger.
  • Always make sure a research is going in laboratory.
  • Upgrade walls in between, whenever you get gold and a builder is free.
  • Always make sure the builders become free in different time because if you become busy by the time they finish, more builders will be idle.
  • Remove obstacles like rocks, trees, etc. They randomly provide gems.
  • Dont Remove Gembox ASAP. Remove it exactly after 48 hours and you'll get the next gem box very soon. (Its a trick. Don't know why it works)
  • Search for good bases with lot of loot to attack, even if it takes 50 searches.
  • Try to keep traps inside of walls as they can be easily triggered then kept outside although its not suitable in all cases.
  • Always deploy healing spells ahead of your troops i.e. In the direction they advance.
  • If you are a rooted android user, check out xmodgames on play store. You can stimulate war attack in it, also you can search for opponent with specific amount of resources with it. Also check you RepitiTouch, it records your touch movements and then plays them whenever you want. Combine both of them and you won't lose any war attack.

DONT
  • Don't Spend gems in anything. They are for buying builders only. Finish now option can be tempting but dont do it.
  • Don't build your village completely in one corner. Enemies can spawn in all direction. Even in these areas.
  • Don't upgrade Townhall without upgrading everything to max. You can skip collectors and mines after level 10. Sure upgrading townhall gives more building and more walls, it also reduces loot that you can take from the villages that are lower than your townhall level.
  • Don't stack layers of wall. Wallbreakers do splash damage can easily break all layers.
  • Don't keep any builders free.
  • Don't upgrade two or more adjacent defense buildings at the same time. It will make that side vulnerable.
  • Don't keep your buildings too much apart. This can create a void in between which can be used by enemies to spawn.
  • Don't buy 5th builder, it'll be a waste unless you are always online on CoC as after a certain level, upgrading gets very very costly. Better use those gems to boost collectors when you need to.

Last edited:

Flash

Lost in speed
If this game comes to WP, i will definitely join.
Till that time, ciao. :)

Playing as part of a clan towards a common goal, is a great feeling.

Dastan

Broken In
Just joined, dunno if it's the right one, coz it's all silent in there. Btw imma beginner haven't been to any clan wars and stuff, hope that's fine

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
^hi yes its fine lol, many of us are new and started today. send pm tomorrow to op if you wanna get added to the whatsapp group, he asleep now

OP
adityak469

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
Just joined, dunno if it's the right one, coz it's all silent in there. Btw imma beginner haven't been to any clan wars and stuff, hope that's fine

you are niku? I just woke up. we don't have many members so it was silent. :p
And everyone who committed to join is new so no problem in that.

kaz

right here
Newbies like me go though some guides like these:

share if you find something better

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
oh great tfs

so building town hall outside the base, unprotected by weapons, good idea for us?

TheFallenLord

Journeyman
Okay I know it's kinda off-topic but why am I not able to sync my android device with Andy? When I click on 'Google Play Store' in '1ClickSync' it shows my connected phone as 'samsung GT-I9070 g3063890b0a43e55e', but when I click on it it shows an "ERR_PROTOBUF: Package was not found" error. Any idea what it means? :-?

BTW I came to know about this wonderful software from this thread only, so thanks [MENTION=271931]adityak469[/MENTION] & [MENTION=121890]kaz[/MENTION] for mentioning it. :)

kaz

right here
Okay I know it's kinda off-topic but why am I not able to sync my android device with Andy? When I click on 'Google Play Store' in '1ClickSync' it shows my connected phone as 'samsung GT-I9070 g3063890b0a43e55e', but when I click on it it shows an "ERR_PROTOBUF: Package was not found" error. Any idea what it means? :-?

BTW I came to know about this wonderful software from this thread only, so thanks [MENTION=271931]adityak469[/MENTION] & [MENTION=121890]kaz[/MENTION] for mentioning it. :)

When I click playstore it shows Please Wait popup and stays there :(

TheFallenLord

Journeyman
^^The same happened to me too at first but then after a number of tries it suddenly detected my device. Now it successfully detects my device 8/10 times I click on Google Play Store but it doesn't sync. :(

Dastan

Broken In
you are niku? I just woke up. we don't have many members so it was silent. :p
And everyone who committed to join is new so no problem in that.

Yes :p Ah yes i understand that now, its OK

- - - Updated - - -

Newbies like me go though some guides like these:

share if you find something better

Good stuff those were, thanks. After reading those i realized some of my mistakes.

Top Bottom