Circumaural Headphones (Max Rs. 2.5k)

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
Hey, guys...
Suggest a circumaural headphone for me...
My budget is max Rs. 2.5k... I listen to all genres of music from pop, hip hop and trance to heavy and death metal!!! :mrgreen:
No brand preferences per se but I would like to have decent noise isolation... :)

OP
powerhoney

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
Thanks guys... :)
Will be looking at them... Where should I buy online as buying locally is out of the question for me... Flipkart prices seem a bit steep for these headphones... :evil:
........................................................................................................................................................
@rajnusker
Flipkart states that Sennheiser HD 203 is Supra-aural... I wanted Circumaural... :|

samudragupta

Youngling
Thanks guys... :)
Will be looking at them... Where should I buy online as buying locally is out of the question for me... Flipkart prices seem a bit steep for these headphones... :evil:
........................................................................................................................................................
@rajnusker
Flipkart states that Sennheiser HD 203 is Supra-aural... I wanted Circumaural... :|
you can get the Audio technica @ Audio Technica ATH-M20 Closed-back Dynamic Stereo Monitor Headphones | eBay
he is the authorized dealer and these headphones are good VFM

OP
powerhoney

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
@samudragupta
Which is better between the two you suggested???
Audio technica ATH-M20 or Sennheiser HD 202 II??? :-?
Am not quite a fan of ebay considering their problems delivering to NE...
Sennheiser HD 202 II can be bought from Flipkart, so am more inclined towards it... :-D

samudragupta

Youngling
@samudragupta
Which is better between the two you suggested???
Audio technica ATH-M20 or Sennheiser HD 202 II??? :-?
Am not quite a fan of ebay considering their problems delivering to NE...
Sennheiser HD 202 II can be bought from Flipkart, so am more inclined towards it... :-D
Sennheiser's are good but as you said they are not circumaural... as per their specs they seem to offer a balanced output... so if you are unable to get the AT's then senn's would be a great option as well...

OP
powerhoney

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
Sennheiser's are good but as you said they are not circumaural... as per their specs they seem to offer a balanced output... so if you are unable to get the AT's then senn's would be a great option as well...

Okay, thanks... :)Will prefer something circumaural though...
I have unusually large ears!!! :mrgreen:
Any model you know of???

samudragupta

Youngling
Okay, thanks... :)Will prefer something circumaural though...
I have unusually large ears!!! :mrgreen:
Any model you know of???
unfortunately i dont know any others in the range... the one's i mentioned are the best in your range :) perhaps you can wait for some other member to reply

Top Bottom