castelinokelvin

Right off the assembly line
Yes dude! Chrome is a happening one now! A real good one, but Mozilla Firefox is also not bad either and even Safari!!

doomgiver

Warframe
Check this Incredible addon at Chrome Web Store :

" Incredible Start Page - Productive Start Page for Chrome"

didnt like it, it actually is a big hindrance to efficient usage. who wants notes and stuff? and it bogs chrome down. good for eyecandy, but not very efficient

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
I became a fanboy of Chrome when I started using it. Now i'ts sh*t.

There is no way to enable flash player. Even if I download, and install its not working. Java is also not working.

Everything works fine in Firefox.

I use Chrome 11. And it's one of WORST browsers around.

Google needs to rethink something.

Krishna Murthy said:
" Incredible Start Page - Productive Start Page for Chrome"

No man. It's not "incredible". OK at max.

coolpcguy

Resistance is Futile.
There is no way to enable flash player. Even if I download, and install its not working. Java is also not working.
lolwut. Complaining about a beta browser.

(protip: check about:flags and see if you've enabled Click to play)

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
I became a fanboy of Chrome when I started using it. Now i'ts sh*t.

Everything works fine in Firefox.

Google needs to rethink something.
hmm what? :???:

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
ico said:
hmm what?

I think Google needs to rethink the way add-on's are implemented. Because they just don't stop crashing.

Infact, they have crashed so much....they now refuse to start. Datafox is working fine but Java addon and flash refuse to start.

Ofcourse it's Beta, so I will use it again when final version comes out.

Using Firefox for now.

coolpcguy

Resistance is Futile.
I think Google needs to rethink the way add-on's are implemented. Because they just don't stop crashing.

Infact, they have crashed so much....they now refuse to start. Datafox is working fine but Java addon and flash refuse to start.

rethink what :| you're probably one of the few folks complaining about this. Add on crashes aren't Google's fault. wipe off your profile and start afresh.

I've got 22 extensions + ~ 5-6 plugins ( incl Java & Flash). use Java about 8-10 hrs a day. No crashes here.

Top Bottom