Chip April Issue!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Star

Cyborg Agent
Well I was surfing Chip site and noticed that they posted an article on OS shootout in their April Issue.. I stumbled upon the site yesterday and after seeing it I went to the shop to get it.. But none had the Magz in stock.. If some 1 had Chip of April month can he/she scan that page for me .. If not possible some quotes and conclusion might be helpful..

*www.chip.in/inthemagazine.php?id=19

I would be highly obliged if you kindly do so ..

Regards

Last edited:
OP
Dark Star

Dark Star

Cyborg Agent
Sorry about that link .. Fixed. Also I am least bothered about chip and its forum.. Their content and article didn't impress me.. :p But since it was a OS comparison I thought of reading it.

OP
Dark Star

Dark Star

Cyborg Agent
*img81.imageshack.us/img81/3172/84312174rk5.jpg

Actually I hate Chip . Its the worst magz that I came across :lol: What they do is promote only 1 brand.. Like you must be noticing that Lite On always won the awards in Optical drive test and so on with other hardware.. These magz are not to be trusted when it comes to reviews and recommendations.. I am still waiting for an unbiased Magz in India..
Lol .. They gave mac more point on Hardware support and I bet that Linux support more h/w than mac :lol: and whats that Local Security.. Total bakwas review.. They haven't delivered any useful Linux article till date and came up with such n00bish and unprofessional review :|

Pat

Beyond Smart
Totally fooked up article! Ridiculously written, pathetic conclusion/summary!
I will give the article a 0.25 out of 5

OP
Dark Star

Dark Star

Cyborg Agent
I bet they are confused b/w Linux and Unix.. and I think they are unaware of the fact that OSX is nothing but modified BSD. .:p and they OSX 4 on hardware support and Linux 3.. I guess there is much more hardware support for Linux than OSX ..

praka123

left this forum longback
yes,it does :),basically those who are focussed on winblows and mac,cannot see the qualities of GNU/Linux :rolleyes:

slugger

Banned
whats the point of criticizing IC-CHIP on the Digit forum?

they won't come here to defend themselves

if you feel so strongly about the crappiness of their Mag, then you must let them know so on their forum

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
* No Controversial/Sensitive Topics.
Such topics — i.e.: competitor magazines, politics, racism, etc., — lead to heated arguments and are considered detrimental to this forum’s purpose.

I guess you didnt properly read Evil Dictator's words ... Better post it in relevant forum (forum means website) ...

So long and thanks for all the fish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom