chinese phone..

Status
Not open for further replies.

diabolicdude

AAAAAAARGHH
I am looking forward to buy a chinese phone with touchscreen& keypad both java games & software gud sound quality & gud battery backup for <8k.

Where can i get them in delhi/ncr???
Will it last for 2 years??

is there any brand /model no. any1 wuld suggest??

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
dude. if you can shell out 8k for a phone, put another 1000 bucks and get Motorokr E6.

Superb touch screen phone and you get full support for your buy.

how long a chinese phone lasts depends purely on your lucky. It might die inside 24 hours or it may work for 24 months. Depends on your luck dude. That's why, better go for MOtorokr E6

Last edited:
OP
D

diabolicdude

AAAAAAARGHH
My budget is strictly BELOW 8k..... so i cant get any gud branded phones i want....

where are chinese phones available????

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
you want to spend 8k on something that may or may not work and are not ready to put 1k more to get something that is 100 times better than the chinese crap phone and live with peace for atleast a year.

great!!!

who are we to decide. In Delhi, you can get it from Nehru place but at faridabad, not sure.

btw, you are stricly stuck to 8k, get the same motorokr without bill and definitely it will be inside 8k. available again at nehru place, delhi or Majestic, Bangalore.

dd_wingrider

In the zone
My budget is strictly BELOW 8k..... so i cant get any gud branded phones i want....

where are chinese phones available????
Gaffar market in delhi, pretty big chinese phone market, as you have made up your mind about taking a chinese phone, my suggestion will be, dont spend more then 3.5 - 4k on a chinese phone.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
noone can guarantee a chinese phone that can last for 2 months and you are thinking about 2 years. LOL.

No flames intended, but please, wake up.

one question that you should ask to the chinese phone dealer "Can you provide a 6 month replaceable warranty for this phone, written on a bill" and check what he says. He would say something like "Sir, we provide full guarantee for the phone only till it is inside the premises of our shop. Once it leaves the shop, you are the owner, you are the support person, you are the brand ambassador, you are the technician. We will not replace it nor will we support it "

dude, seriously, as dd_wingrider said, do not spend anything more than 4k for that chinese stuff coz that's for sure is going to become a showcase item in few days/weeks.

Last edited:

swordfish

Somebody stop me...
Why are you so much attracted to chinise phone??

man, chinise products are known for cheap price and worst quality.

dont buy them..

MasterMinds

hell boy
i have not seen a chinese phone having java support and these phones su*^S at audio and video playback too and u wont get internet settings for these phones and if u some how manage to make them by ur own then surfing is like hell vidoe playback is total crap

better get 6233

and the cam will be vga only....interpolated to 1.3 no matter what they write....3.1 mp or 2 mp holy ****

Last edited:

swordfish

Somebody stop me...
i am bent on havin a chinese phone bcoz my friend has it and it has been workin gr8 4 3 months 4 him.

some times blind copy can be harmful to ur pocket ;)

buy it if you are so desperate to have it..

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
looks like this guy is ready lose 8k.

@pallav, you are bent to chinese phone coz, luckily your friends phone is working for 3 months but you are not ready to pay just another 1k and get phone like Motorokr E6 or W810i (for same price) which are way better than that crap ****. Whatever the feature is, none of the chinese phones can beat phones like Motorokr E6.

I pity such thinking :)

anyways, if your friend's phone is working, why don't you just get the same piece or may be your friend might just sell it to you for 8k and get himself a better fully supported phone :)

congatulations on your decision to buy Rs.8000 cabbage :)

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
if you need some touchscreen phone with dual sim, take a look at Bleu 670x, its a sub-brand of Sagem, and its only 6.9k, no idea about sound and other things, but its should be much better than chinese phones

iatb.gourav

Ready To Rule !!!
Well, I don't think that even the Chinese use chinese phones !!! They why are you so attracted towards them ???

For 8k budget, you can get pretty descent phones. Like the Moto Z3, which I am using currenty.

If you are looking for better, then buy a 2nd hand phone or a phone without warranty.

vilas_patil

Journeyman
Touch screen with Chinese mobile ? Dear , I have personally had hands on one of the (friends) Chinese touch screen phone. Believe me you nearly need to hit hard on the screen with a finger/stick for action , it hardly recognizes 'touch'.

OP
D

diabolicdude

AAAAAAARGHH
k thanks ....for advice.......

dad agreed now i'll buy a nokia phone..........

now the probs solved ................

can a thread be deleted

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom