Cheated By Airtel !

Status
Not open for further replies.

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
Gprs is supported by any kind of mobile.... even the most basic nokia mobile supports gprs
I was referring to the point that the phone might not support automatic configuration of GPRS.

Nonetheless I haven't actually tried any streaming video on my Android Phone but let me try and see if I can play any.

hot zubs

live life king like...
BTW,is there any other good plan from TATA Docomo or Reliance Smart at that cheap price like Airtel or Aiccel ?

there is a good plan in Docomo i.e., Rs.98 plan, u'll get 200MB in daytime and 4GB night limit and the validity is for 30 days...
the speed is also good...

but my personal choice is Aircel... unlimited is the best option... i'm using it from past 4 months and til date i have not got even a single problem with it :-D

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
I was able to play Videos from Youtube on my phone fine with the above Airtel setings. I use the Rs 274 Night Unlimited plan though.

OP
Revolution

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
there is a good plan in Docomo i.e., Rs.98 plan, u'll get 200MB in daytime and 4GB night limit and the validity is for 30 days...
the speed is also good...

but my personal choice is Aircel... unlimited is the best option... i'm using it from past 4 months and til date i have not got even a single problem with it :-D

Unfortunate I only use net from 4AM morning to 9PM night.
So I need a plan for all day and night but TATA only giving 200MB.....:(
2GB for 30day is enough for me but I budget is limited.
I already used Aircel but its speed is mot good in my area.

I was able to play Videos from Youtube on my phone fine with the above Airtel setings. I use the Rs 274 Night Unlimited plan though.

Airtel got better speed than Aircel in my area but I can't able to watch YouTube.
And I'm a YouTube freak.....

hot zubs

live life king like...
^^^
Dolphin!!! never heard of it man... i dont think so that its there in my city bangalore...
where are you from dude...

Krow

Crowman
^^^
Dolphin!!! never heard of it man... i dont think so that its there in my city bangalore...
Owned by MTNL, Dolphin is probably the cheapest option in Mumbai, but the network is bad. MTNL is the equivalent of BSNL and exists only in Mumbai and New Delhi, the two cities where BSNL is not present as a cellphone operator I believe. Correct me if I am wrong.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
^^^

EVen I've never heard of MTS..but there ads predict dat they have the fastest gprs net yt now..dnt knw...

Well I m frm MUMBAI ;-)

---------- Post added at 09:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 AM ----------

Owned by MTNL, Dolphin is probably the cheapest option in Mumbai, but the network is bad. MTNL is the equivalent of BSNL and exists only in Mumbai and New Delhi, the two cities where BSNL is not present as a cellphone operator I believe. Correct me if I am wrong.
Nope BSNL is present..in mumbai :smile: they both r like partners....i guess ;-)

hot zubs

live life king like...
^^^
its just in the adds dude, but the network really sux over here...

whats the max download speed u getting dolphin...

pauldmps

Banned
Vodafone has recently launched unlimited usage plan @ Rs. 98 per month. Check it out.

MTS is a CDMA network. They are providing a EVDO based device MBLAZE, which is equivalent to Tata Photon + & Reliance Netconnect. Still MTS might be (a bit) Cheaper. Also, their data plans include unlimited browsing of Wikipedia & Yahoo .

OP
Revolution

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
Yep,fcking Airtel have cheated my Rs.35/- in past month.....:-x
They are not taking my any call after my first call for complaining.
Such a fcking company Airtel.

pauldmps

Banned
Can't able to check cos they will charge me to call CC.....:(
Is it available in Kolkata and is it for PC use too ?

I can't say. Such information was not available on Vodafone's website or on the pre-recorded voice message. The only way to know is to ask the CC executive (or whatever those poor fellows are called).

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

Can't able to check cos they will charge me to call CC.....:(
Is it available in Kolkata and is it for PC use too ?

I can't say. I saw it as a newspaper advertisement. Such information was not available on Vodafone's website or on the pre-recorded voice message. The only way to know is to ask the CC executive (or whatever those poor fellows are called).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom