Cheapest reliable 120 GB SSD for laptop with SATA II

OP
Chetan1991

Chetan1991

Youngling
I think you are jumping to conclusions. My SSD's error scan is the same as yours, completely clean. I ran the test again and now it is showing this:
*i.imgur.com/sA41Ay1.png

Also
*i.imgur.com/OC3TtgI.png

It seems I need to change some settings regarding pagefile etc that adversely affect SSD performance.

cybertechie1

Right off the assembly line
[MENTION=105611]bssunil[/MENTION] Sorry to say mate but you have no idea what you are talking about. You may have had good experience with Kingston however they are one of the worst SSD makers out there. I do agree that the initial batches of Kingston V series drives were good however they have switched to low quality NAND providers. Please go through the below articles to find out what they are upto

SSD shadiness: Kingston and PNY caught bait-and-switching cheaper components after good reviews | ExtremeTech

An Update to Kingston SSDNow V300: A Switch to Slower Micron NAND

@ Chetan 1991

There is no problem with your drive. CRC errors usually happens due to poor/loose connections or due to bad quality SATA cable. Try to reseat the drive again and if possible, switch to high quality SATA cable and run the test again. As i have mentioned in my previous posts, samsung OEM SSD's do not show the heath estimate.