Cheapest Motherboard for i5 3450 ??

Sandeep Roy

Broken In
Processor: Intel 3.1 GHz FCLGA1155 Core i5 3450 Processor | Processor | Flipkart.com
PSU: 400w, No cooler/heatsink
Other devices: 19inch 1360*768 res monitor, 9400gt (i know its backdated), No optical drive, 160gb HDD(bought 3yrs ago, i've external 500gb do no worries for space)
Sole purpose of the computer: Gaming(mid-range since I own poor graphics card.) Games like FIFA 13 especially..

I need recommendation on the cheapest motherboard that can run i5 3450 smoothly.. I wont be buying online, so something in the Indian market is preferable. Already crossed the budget, this is the last piece of puzzle remaining to complete building my PC and the cheapest one is more preferable. (wont be overclocking, unclocking if it thats possible with this processor)

panwala95

In the zone
the cheapest you should get is an intel dh61ww or gigabyte h61m ds2
both cost rs 3500
but seriously without usb3 or sata3 they arent a recommended buy
for 1k more get a b75 board which natively support sata and usb 3-
Theitdepot - Gigabyte GA-B75M-D3H 32GB DDR3 Intel Motherboard

Utkarsh Sharma

Journeyman
@panwala95 ASRock H61M-HVGS is the cheapest motherboard with Ivy Bridge support. It costs around 2.7k on FlipKart.

But the other you suggested is a total bang for the buck mobo dude. Just awesome.

OP
S

Sandeep Roy

Broken In
@panwala95 ASRock H61M-HVGS is the cheapest motherboard with Ivy Bridge support. It costs around 2.7k on FlipKart.

But the other you suggested is a total bang for the buck mobo dude. Just awesome.

By cheap I mean anything around Rs.4000 will be fine. Even Rs. 5000 will do if its worth the extra grand..

Top Bottom