cheapest 1 Ghz android phone??

Nerevarine

Incarnate
But if you want a durable phone Defy + is the best, I own one and it has gone through looads of beating , and still refuses to die :)

mitraark

Decrepit
Yes , do not consider Defy+ , why would people not even consider buying with such impressive specs and being the most durable of all phones in the range , all of this at 14k only ... the issues , screen , warranty , Camera :(

Desire S would be my choice probably.

abhi_80

Right off the assembly line
You have Huawei Ideos X5 Pro selling for 13.8k (lesser the Moto Defy+). The specs also seems impressive...

OP
abhishek00990

abhishek00990

Broken In
:shock:Aren't I glad i came here for help!! Thanks a bunch for the suggestions you guys gave. Still pretty confused here, but i think ill go with either Sony Live with Walkman or Galaxy Y Pro Duos. It's a tad 832 Mhz but I believe I can live with that. Also, sorry i replied late. ISP throwing tantrums.:-D:-D

Raccoon

Journeyman
Moto service is not that bad. There are fewer service centers though. I know several people who are using it and are happy with it. Main drawback is its pathetic cam. Otherwise its a good fone. Perhaps the most durable currently available.

Top Bottom