Cheap selfy Mobile under 7k

sujoyp

Grand Master
HI Guys, I want to get a cheap selfy mobile. This mobile will be my secondary mobile and wont be used much. Problem is my Sony Xperia ZL have very poor front cam. I am ashamed of its selfys.

1. Budget - 7K

2. Display type and size - 5 inche and below is better

3. Dual sim - Preferrably

4. Preferred brand - Any, need better after sales service

5.Camera - Back camera is non issue..need good front cam for selfy

6. Preferred operating system - Android or windows

7. Preferred connectivity options - 3G

8. Primary use of handset - Secondary phone for keeping my sim active and selfy

9. Battery- To be best for long hours

OP
sujoyp

sujoyp

Grand Master
but is it good..anybody tried

- - - Updated - - -

for a price of 7k lumia 535 screen res is too bad

but is it good..anybody tried

- - - Updated - - -

for a price of 7k lumia 535 screen res is too bad

You can always learn to use rear camera for selfies with practice..... Gives better results.... You have a ZL, I guess only Xiaomi Mi4i is the cheapest phone which can be considered as an upgrade to ZL

Anyways, check this phone for selfie needs:
Infocus M350 16GB: Buy Infocus M350 16GB Online at Low Price in India - Snapdeal

OP
sujoyp

sujoyp

Grand Master
I dont want to replace ZL...I want a secondry handset which can at least take good selfy :p

I saw infocus one yesterday..its for 5k ..but didt check many reviews yet
InFocus M2: Buy InFocus M2 Online at Low Price in India - Snapdeal.com

- - - Updated - - -

inbetween i am even considering lumia 730 ..for windows and both side good cams

Go for Lumia 730 its best for selfies you wont regret it. And by the way Lumia's are known for their camera quality so go for it. Even 535 is better if you want only for selfies and it's cheaper than 730.

ashs1

Padawan
730 has good sets of camera..definitely worth it...among android, i would suggest you to go for Yureka. I know, Yureka has been famous for many things but not the front camera..but i believe it has one of the best Front cam in this range..I have both the phones -Lumia 535 & Yureka & i can confirm that the yureka's FC is much better than the 535...

Yu has also launched Yureka plus today ( sale on 24th July )..It is essentially a yureka with a Full HD screen at 10k..

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
730 has a sexy camera
I have the same rear 6.7mp camera on my 720,its amazing in low light
its a must have phone for a photography enthusiast like us
its front camera is a 5mp thats ultra wide and takes awesome selfies

If you dont have the budget,grab the 640,its got a decent camera as well
but nothing beats the 730 imho

OP
sujoyp

sujoyp

Grand Master
Thanks guys. Yu is a big phone...then I will have two 5 incher...and it will be difficult to handle
730 is cheaper then 640 it seems..I checekd flipkart

So I have
Lumia 535
Lumia 730
yureka Yu

will check the reviews.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Thanks guys. Yu is a big phone...then I will have two 5 incher...and it will be difficult to handle
730 is cheaper then 640 it seems..I checekd flipkart

So I have
Lumia 535
Lumia 730
yureka Yu

will check the reviews.

Yureka will have poor user reviews on amazon because well most of the users expect the stability of Nokia and hardware level of a 40k flagship in a 9k phone.

Both the cams of Yureka are best in sub 15k androids IMO.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
^^ Thats true, Xiaomi,Yureka,One Plus and Moto use Sony Exmor sensors in their mid-level phones
So they are the best you can get in android

overall 730 is unmatched in low light etc
plus having an android phone + windows phone is fun(Op already has a Xperia ZL)
having 2 androids is boring imho

also its pointless buying phones with cameras from the same company-Sony

Last edited:
OP
sujoyp

sujoyp

Grand Master
I heard yureka is 5.5 incher ...then I wont consider it...As I said it will be my secondary phone...smaller the better..5 inch is still ok ..

OP
sujoyp

sujoyp

Grand Master
Problem with Lumia 730 is its compitition...I can see too many lucrative specs in android at that price of 12k ..

I am still analysing it.. I dont see it getting WP10 also as its under nokia brand and not microsoft.

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
Problem with Lumia 730 is its compitition...I can see too many lucrative specs in android at that price of 12k ..

I am still analysing it.. I dont see it getting WP10 also as its under nokia brand and not microsoft.
All WP8.1 phones WILL GET Win10

And as I have a 730 in my home I know a thing or two about it lol

And no it doesn't lag

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Lenovo A7000 -8,999.

Key Features of Lenovo A7000

• 5.5 inch Capacitive Touchscreen
  • Android v5 (Lollipop) OS
  • 1.5 GHz MediaTek MT6752m True Octa Core Processor
  • Wi-Fi Enabled
  • 5 MP Secondary Camera
  • 8 MP Primary Camera
  • Dolby Atmos
  • Dual Standby Sim (GSM + LTE)
  • 4G (LTE) - (Cat 4) 150 Mbps HSDPA

Link:Lenovo A7000 Price in India - Buy Lenovo A7000 Black 8 Online - Lenovo : Flipkart.com

OP
sujoyp

sujoyp

Grand Master
Thanks bssunil...but If I want to get a 5.5 incher I will get a proper Xperia ZL replacement..

Anybody have any first hand experience with selfy with Xiaomi Redmi 2 ...I am interested in that as its a 4.7 inch mobile.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Thanks bssunil...but If I want to get a 5.5 incher I will get a proper Xperia ZL replacement..

Anybody have any first hand experience with selfy with Xiaomi Redmi 2 ...I am interested in that as its a 4.7 inch mobile.

My Dad is using Redmi 1s and it has excellent front cam and Redmi 2 shud have a better front camera...just confirm it from reviews

Top Bottom