Cheap Monitor quest* (*-quest itself is not cheap XD)

OP
Æsoteric Positron

Æsoteric Positron

I AM GROOT (and so are you)
I don't know about you but I would never use or buy a Rs.400 earphone & in my opinion 1k earphone is min for those who care about sound quality.
Dunno amazon basics do it for me :), I mean its better than having no earphones. And later down the line you can even upgrade to a decent headphone...........

Last edited:
OP
Æsoteric Positron

Æsoteric Positron

Good TN panels are rare and can only be better than an average IPS, not those 100% sRGB IPS (which even that 8k IPS has apparently, the BenQ one). TN just has bad colours & contrast. But TN has fastest response times, so competitive gamers do go for those, like 240/300Hz monitors sacrificing image quality. For most people, IPS & VA are better choices.
Oh, I see...........

OP
Æsoteric Positron

Æsoteric Positron

Buying a monitor has been more headache than I was prepared for. Guess I should just save upto minimum 8k to avoid those hefty bezels and TN panel as my earlier monitor is functional even now, I just needed to upgrade.

If anyone is interested its this - Dell E1609W Widescreen Flat Panel Monitor Details | Dell Aruba
I know, I know , its specs are laughable , but it was a real beauty at that time when CRTs were still a thing.

I WILL RETURN!

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I think the point which whitestar was trying to make (and not actual concluding) is minimum and maximum varies for everyone by many factors like:
1. Enthusiast (like a photo enthusiast would spent a minimum amount which might be maximum for a non enthusiast)
2. Your budget and the value of money (simply put rich / poor)
3. Age and gender of person
4. Your actual requirement from a product (like if you only need phone to make call, your max budget = minimum budget for someone who wants to do more)

Similarly, in terms of monitor, there can't be absolute min or max. It depends on how much value and future proofing you want from your monitor. More the better.

OP
Æsoteric Positron

Æsoteric Positron

I think the point which whitestar was trying to make (and not actual concluding) is minimum and maximum varies for everyone by many factors like:
1. Enthusiast (like a photo enthusiast would spent a minimum amount which might be maximum for a non enthusiast)
2. Your budget and the value of money (simply put rich / poor)
3. Age and gender of person
4. Your actual requirement from a product (like if you only need phone to make call, your max budget = minimum budget for someone who wants to do more)

Similarly, in terms of monitor, there can't be absolute min or max. It depends on how much value and future proofing you want from your monitor. More the better.
Oh, thanks for putting things in perspective.
(tho, I think ur 3rd point, esp. the gender part is not correct? I mean, I can't think of any product where a specific gender needs to spend more, esp. on a tech product.)

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Oh, thanks for putting things in perspective.
(tho, I think ur 3rd point, esp. the gender part is not correct? I mean, I can't think of any product where a specific gender needs to spend more, esp. on a tech product.)
Many girls/women prefer lighter & sleeker laptops/mobiles even if it comes at a premium.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Not us, we want powerful, beastly machine, that we can get for sale prices. xD

Top Bottom