cheap LAN?

Status
Not open for further replies.

crackalikeit

Broken In
hi! I have a 865GBF machine, it does not have any slot for a LAN cable. I've heard that the normal phone lines can also be used to connect two computers... If it is possible, then cud someone tell me how to do it? And other cheap options, if available? I do not wish to buy a network adapter. the other computer already has a LAN cable slot ( i think its called ethernet).

champ_rock

champ_rock
lan card is very cheap .. for about 200.... and u can buy 2-3 ,metres of cable costing 30 rs. maximum......

tuxfan

Technomancer
There are various LAN cards available of varying quality. The one that I got costed me only 180 :D and it is working quite well. Even if I courier it to you from Mumbai to Goa it wouldn't cost 550 :)) Tell your dealer to stop cheating you.

Nitin_Tyagi

Broken In
Hey all the people Whats happeniing here! The original question was very intresting and i also want to know how to do it so blease bring your guts out and find the way to connect two pcs through a pair if wires. Its a good solution if someone doesnt need too much speed and long distance connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom