Cheap Gamepad !

Status
Not open for further replies.

digster

Broken In
Hey guys i'm really on a scrappy budget and would like you to suggest a cheap 2-analog 8-button gamepad(like the ps2 controller),preferrably in Mumbai(Lamington).

I've zeroed in on a gamepad from a company named 'Enter' for Rs.350 but i think the shopper is charging me a bit more.
Plz show me the light!

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
I bought a gamepad (Local Unknown Company). 2-analog - 8 buttons. In 250 here. (15 days ago)
Ask him to decrease the rate. Or search a little bit more. I think you will find it.

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
today i bought two game pad @ 300 its a local company (ENTER) but M.R.P is 500 i bargain 200 bucks

Last edited:

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
*www.zebronics.net/images/gamingaccessories/Joy-pad-s.jpg
Look for this Zebronics ZEB - 50JP Joypad. Its worth some 350-400 rupees.
It woks good, although not synchronising with some games.
It has got 6 months warranty too, I suppose.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
digster said:
Hey guys i'm really on a scrappy budget and would like you to suggest a cheap 2-analog 8-button gamepad(like the ps2 controller),preferrably in Mumbai(Lamington).

I've zeroed in on a gamepad from a company named 'Enter' for Rs.350 but i think the shopper is charging me a bit more.
Plz show me the light!
Why do you create duplicate threads ???

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61779

hullap

Cyborg Agent
I have a gamepad called TWIN USB GAMEPAD
*tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:ghJSf2XZlWMj1M:*img.tradekey.com/images/uploadedimages/offers/4/5/B173651-20060330064945.jpg
in which both of these remotes are connected to each other and on of the has a usb port
just like *tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:m5Hto....com/productimages/xl/USB-DOUBLE-JOYSTICK.jpg

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
PaulScholes18 said:
I have a gamepad called TWIN USB GAMEPAD
*tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:ghJSf2XZlWMj1M:*img.tradekey.com/images/uploadedimages/offers/4/5/B173651-20060330064945.jpg
in which both of these remotes are connected to each other and on of the has a usb port
just like *tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:m5Hto....com/productimages/xl/USB-DOUBLE-JOYSTICK.jpg

how much u pay for this i already bought this type of game pad @300

Liggy

Is actually a real word..
by the sounds of it you have a PS2? why not buy a ps2 to USB adapter, I have two and they work great.... mind you I don't live in India, so I ain't sure if you can buy them over there...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom