Chat with the Honor CEO!

Deepankur19

Broken In
My question to CEO:

What in world did not allow honor to launch and ship Honor 10 with supercharger in India.

Why are we being ill treated in this aspect....

In my honest opinion, this chould be changed with immediate effect.

Vive_k25

Right off the assembly line
Its good that there is no hybrid slot but there must be card slot as 128 is not enough nowadays.
Also,

Battery could be more in mAh.

Last edited:

Kashmir

Dear sir brilliant phone with few cones like Led screen would have been better. Notch design can be improved. Nd it clicks screen shots automatically few times. Screen could hv been bit wider thanx

Suresh Jogesh

1. Do you have any plan to launch Android one device?
2. Why do you prefer micro-usb over type-c?
3. Why don't you make some varient's with matt finish or a design which provides more grip and and are less fingerprint magnet?

AMIT RAJ

I think the quality of this phone is really amazing processor, camera and build quality is so good the brand honour is good for market as well as many companies are available in the market but I always like honour brand value hope you understand me & Thanks for conducting a amazing contest hope to win this thank you.

Honor

Broken In
Official Verified Account
I think the quality of this phone is really amazing processor, camera and build quality is so good the brand honour is good for market as well as many companies are available in the market but I always like honour brand value hope you understand me & Thanks for conducting a amazing contest hope to win this thank you.

Dear AMIT RAJ

Thanks for your reply.
Your recognition is our greatest pleasure.

Honor

Broken In
Its good that there is no hybrid slot but there must be card slot as 128 is not enough nowadays.
Also,

Battery could be more in mAh.
Dear Vive_k25

Thanks for your recommendation.
We will pass on your suggestion to R&D center.

Honor

Broken In
My question to CEO:

What in world did not allow honor to launch and ship Honor 10 with supercharger in India.

Why are we being ill treated in this aspect....

In my honest opinion, this chould be changed with immediate effect.

Dear Deepankur19

Because of the intellectual property rights, we are not able to launch the highest version of Honor 10.
Our legal department is working on this part.
Thanks for your supporting.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Dear Deepankur19

Because of the intellectual property rights, we are not able to launch the highest version of Honor 10.
Our legal department is working on this part.
Thanks for your supporting.

Honor UK's product page of Honor 10 ( link: Honor 10, Honor 10) mentions SuperCharge but not the Indian page ( link: Honor 10 price_specification_image_honor brand)

UK Page:
upload_2018-6-13_12-14-33.png

India page:
upload_2018-6-13_12-17-17.png

Had it been just the case of IP rights, it should've affected every region and not just India. I see this as more of an unnecessary cost cutting measure.

Honor

Broken In
Dear sir brilliant phone with few cones like Led screen would have been better. Notch design can be improved. Nd it clicks screen shots automatically few times. Screen could hv been bit wider thanx

Dear Kashmir

Thanks for your recommendation.
We will pass on your suggestion to R&D center.

Honor

Broken In
1. Do you have any plan to launch Android one device?
2. Why do you prefer micro-usb over type-c?
3. Why don't you make some varient's with matt finish or a design which provides more grip and and are less fingerprint magnet?

Dear Suresh Jogesh

Thanks for your recommendation and supporting.
1.EMUI is our self-developed system that the irregularities we will speed up the process of improvement.
2.Type-C is a connection interface of the USB interface. It can be inserted both on the positive and negative sides and the transmission speed varies greatly.
3.We will pass on your suggestion to R&D center.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Dear Suresh Jogesh

Thanks for your recommendation and supporting.
1.EMUI is our self-developed system that the irregularities we will speed up the process of improvement.
How would irregularities in EMUI speed up the process of improvement? Why introduce bugs and then "fix" them instead of switching over to stock android / android one for the entire lineup like HMD Global is going with Nokia phones?

billubakra

Conversation Architect
@Honor

Switch to stock, remove the notch, keep upping the camera game and voila market share will increase. Samsung and Honor are the two oem's who make such beautiful looking phones, but that notch is just meh.

Ravi_Ranjan87

Hi All,Everyone has smart phone however they are looking for better camera quality in all term .
In Honor does we have OIS (Optical Image stabilization ) which provide less blurry image ??

PrashantK007

Journeyman
I also think phone manufactures are copying Apple notch because iphone 10 is selling very much and costly as well. Basically behti Ganga me hath dhona.

Top Bottom