chargers and rechargeable batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.

godblessedson

Broken In
is there any review on rechargeable cells in digit (NICD/NIMH; AA/AAA) and battery chargers? I have not read past few issues of Digit.

Considering wide usage of such batteries in digital cameras, MP3 players etc such a review shall be usefull.

ramprasad

In the zone
Looking forward for such a useful article....
I would expect it to contain the terminologies and the units like mWAH that is used, etc.,.....

godblessedson said:
is there any review on rechargeable cells in digit (NICD/NIMH; AA/AAA) and battery chargers? I have not read past few issues of Digit.

Considering wide usage of such batteries in digital cameras, MP3 players etc such a review shall be usefull.

Here's a good link. *www.techchallenge.com/page2.html

This link was listed at a commercial website *www.printercartridges.com.au/store/category41_1.htm

I'd bought 8 x 2400mAH Titanium branded batteries, a charger, battery cases and tester from this store while in Australia. I've been using them for about a year now and they give 3.5 to 4.5 hours (continous use) on my Konica Minolta Z10 digicam. Combine these batteries with an exceptional camera like the Z10, and you can go on a shooting frenzy for a full day before even thinking of swapping batteries.

They have pretty good deals on eBay Aus.

-Keith

OP
G

godblessedson

Broken In
chargers

I was looking for a review for things available in India. I have bought two 2300 mAH (Sanyo batteries) and 6 uniross, NiCD 800 mAH battery for my iaudio G3 MP3 player. I am looking for a good charger with LCD display forcharging status and auto cut off after charge (micrprocessor controlled).

1. Is Pwoerex MAHA charger C-204W or LACross BC-900 charger available in India? if yes any link or location?

mail2libran

Right off the assembly line
I need to buy a charger now for AA size NiMH batteries in India. Is a Charger which charges batteries in 15min available in india? If so how much does it cost? Kindly let me know this info as I badly need it. If 15min chargers is not available in india, I need to atleast go for the fastest charger available.

sakumar79

Technomancer
Yes, I have seen 15 min charger (Uniross I think is the brand) at Spencer's Plaza, Chennai... It cost 2.5 k (I enquired yesterday only). Comes with 4 batteries if I remember correctly.

Arun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom