Changing XP password without old password

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking
Here is a technique to change XP password of your friend's login pc without knowing any hint or old passwords:

just open CMD PROMPT and type as shown below

C:/ net user username newpassword <----|

for example...

I F UR FRIEND USER NAME IS " Cena" ....u want to change itz password to "Batista"

TYPE AS SHOWN BELOW

C:/ net user Cena Batista <====

tats alll u have successfully changed ur friendz password to "Batista"

If you are the admin of pc then go to CMD prompt and type
"""""control userpasswords2""""""
here you can change the password

n2casey

Super Hero - Super Powers
Ya, very old technique but keep it up........ that's how u will learn & teach.....

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
Please learn.....QnA is not for posting tuts. Post them at *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15

Mods pls shift.

OP
Batistabomb

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking
I respect you my senior member navjotsingh,but at the appearance of QNA it was written like this "This is the place to share what you know, and learn what you don’t. If you have questions that do not qualify as either Hardware or Software questions, post them here..."

So i thought posting of tips n tricks may valid here,i also took suggestion from one of our super senior member who has 3000 above posts to post tips here,also in our forum, members viewing QNA are more compared to other sections

shantanu

Technomancer
i think you guys should report the thread when you want it moved. Just writing in the thread itself does not means that the mods will get the news from you..

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
shantanu said:
i think you guys should report the thread when you want it moved. Just writing in the thread itself does not means that the mods will get the news from you..

I did reported the thread also.

the.kaushik

œ∑´®†¥¨ˆøπåß∂ƒ©˙∆˚¬Ω≈ ç√∫˜
this post already exists in this forumm... i remember it long time before.. anyway thanx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom