Change my laptop's motherboard

bluespine

Right off the assembly line
I am using HP Pavillion DV-6845-TX laptop. Problem is the dedicated graphics card, nVidia GeForce 8400M GS 256MB. Which is well known for it's major failure. My motherboard was replaced (after paying a heavy charge) around 4 months ago and the new one was again sent to repair around 2 months ago.

My questions are:

1. Can I use different graphics card, if yes then give me the complete detail.

2. Can I put different motherboard with AMD Radeon HD series graphics card, if yes then give me the complete detail.

If both answers are no, then tell me what can I do to prevent my motherboard from graphics failure?

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
You cannot upgrade Graphic card on a Laptop. Its way too complex and impossible in most cases.

Replacing the entire motherboard for better graphics might be possible but I donot think it will be very economically feasible. Ask the dealer if he can help.

Tarun

In the zone
go for a another new lappy for 45k u will get a ton better graphic CPu Ram HDd then u are using and for the motherboard that's y i dont get into laptops we can't can the graphics nor the mobo (at least i wont it would cost me same as a new lappy :p i have a experience) no ass on and many other things

Top Bottom