Change external IP??

roque

WAITING FOR ME3 MP BETA
Guys i need to change my external ip...i have tried ipconfig commands but of no use...its DHCP assigned so it is impossible to change except personally calling ISP and requesting a new ip....so anyone here knows any workarounds???

PS- Need to bypass rapidshare limit...i don't know why it stating "i need a rapidpro for more files to download"???i used to download a lot before...

DDIF

Custom User Title
My Modem/Router has the option to renew IP address so may be yours have too. Otherwise set the ip lease time to 20 mins and/or restart your modem.

OP
roque

roque

WAITING FOR ME3 MP BETA
Restart your modem/router.

tried it too...

My Modem/Router has the option to renew IP address so may be yours have too. Otherwise set the ip lease time to 20 mins and/or restart your modem.

u are talking about internal right???i am talking about external ip that is used by file-sharing sites to limit downloads acc. ip???

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Guys i need to change my external ip...i have tried ipconfig commands but of no use...its DHCP assigned so it is impossible to change except personally calling ISP and requesting a new ip....so anyone here knows any workarounds???

if its DHCP assigned then on each login session u will get dynamic IP if that IP is used for another machine.

PS- Need to bypass rapidshare limit...i don't know why it stating "i need a rapidpro for more files to download"???i used to download a lot before...

rapid pro is premium service which requires money.:mrgreen:

DDIF

Custom User Title
u are talking about internal right???i am talking about external ip that is used by file-sharing sites to limit downloads acc. ip???

Dude I am talking about external ip address, the one which starts with 117.*.*.* for me.
Have you tried decreasing your IP lease time & then restarting your modem.

OP
roque

roque

WAITING FOR ME3 MP BETA
May be web proxies or proxy servers can help you in this.

not good for downloading i guess....

Dude I am talking about external ip address, the one which starts with 117.*.*.* for me.
Have you tried decreasing your IP lease time & then restarting your modem.

but my router doesn't have an option to renew my ip address or change lease time...my current ip lease time is of a month...

hjpotter92

The Boy Who Lived
As far as I know, the sites like rapidshare take your IP in the format 123.456.789.*** in their memory banks. So, even if you refresh your IP addresses, the change occurs in the *** part. Most probably, RS.com will not be able to differentiate between them.

DDIF

Custom User Title
Nope, they take in account your actual and full ip.

@Roque decrease your lease time to 60 mins.

Top Bottom