Championship Manager Fans Unite here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hells_Fury

In the zone
For the un-initiated, the CM series gives you control of a Soccer club. You have to manage the day - to - day activities of the club. You do not play any matches, but you play the role of a manager. You control team tactics, transfers, etc. You can watch the matches being simulated in 2-D.
The game is very addictive. In fact, its the most addictive game ive ever played. If you are a soccer fan, this one is a must try.
The latest in the series is Football Manager 05.

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
tried TCM05?

Have u ever tried TCM05 of ea sports?? :?: :wink: If u try this one u will forget FM05. :lol: Its more challenging and involving, i can tell u that as i have tried them both. Try it and let me know...... :wink: :wink:

OP
Hells_Fury

Hells_Fury

In the zone
I havent played Championship Manager 05.
Football Manager 05 is from the makers of the original Championship Manager 04 (and earlier) games. Last year, the two companies who made the games (Sports Interactive and Eidos) split up, but Eidos still has the rights to use the name Championship Manager. Thats why SI released the game as FM05.

mako_123

Ambassador of Buzz
I Played the demo of Championship Manager 5 and i found it worse than cham manageer 4. Fm 2005 is far better than it . I have also played tcm 2004 but i find fm 2005 better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom