Cellphone for less than 8500 bucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
slugger

slugger

Banned
^^
I bought it from a small shop near my place. Got both the nokia care center priority dealer walking distance from my place - those chors were charging me for their ACs & makeup worn by their salesgirls - both quoted around 6500/6600 with 100 rupees reduction later :(

Anyway, with time the hindi alpahebet is becoming even less of an issue for me - QWERTY kepyads means I'm quickily getting hang of the layout

Oh BTW there is only Hindi/Devnagari alphabets on the keypads along with English - no Bengali :rolleyes:

They showed me quite a few skull candy models, but the one which came with multiple replaceable silicone heads was called Titan. It cost around 1300-1400 - could probably shave off 200 if I try real hard

The default C3 earphones are pretty horrible BTW - even someone who intends to use the phone for music for moderate duration must consider buying separate plugs

Haven't checked the GPRS Internet again today - will check it later tonight to see if I'm actually getting 12 GB free Internet [probably not]

BTW the IT wares has the PL-11. will cost me 615 bucks if I buy it []

TheITWares - One Stop for all Gizmos!SoundMAGIC PL-11 In-Ear Earphones - TheITWares

even the least price quoted on ebay is 654 [incl courier]

soundmagic, Laptops Computer Peripherals, Consumer Electronics, sound magic items at low prices on eBay India

reading lots of good reviews about it

OP
slugger

slugger

Banned
just ordered a pair of PL-11

But the thing is that in the payment option, it is only showing me the Cash on Delivery mode. However, it is possible only in Mumbai & I don't live there. It also makes no mention of adding 40 bucks for the courier

Anybody who had a similar experiance? I will anyway be calling them up at 11000

Posting details of my transactions

*img38.imageshack.us/img38/7677/theitwarescod.gif

*img202.imageshack.us/img202/9818/theitwaresconfirmation.gif

*img155.imageshack.us/img155/998/theitwaresfinal.gif

*img641.imageshack.us/img641/4971/theitwarespending.gif

no mention of any other payment option or the 40 bucks extra for courier, if at all I will have to pay extra for courier :|

OP
slugger

slugger

Banned
On Monday, I paid the TheITWares for a set of SoundMagic PL-11 earphones

*theitwares.com/

I have still not received it from him

He mailed me a tracking number, that he claims is that of my package. He says he sending it through PAFEX.

*pafex.com/

However when I entered the tracking number he gave on Pafex's site, it says
Customer not available or business closed

It means that that he has not given me the tracking number of my package, as I had made sure that someone was always there at home since Monday. I myself am sitting at home today, because no one else is there to stay.

I mailed him last night regarding the same but he did not even bother to respond

I even tried calling up the Pafex number [60604639], but nobody is picking it up

Very disappointed

If I do not receive my earphones by today, I am thinking of filing a complaint against Rahul Varma of TheITWares in the consumer court

Posted this to warn you against dealing with Rahul Varma and TheITWares

P.S:

For the record, my payment reciept
*img198.imageshack.us/img198/5864/icicicashdeposit01.jpg

Last edited:

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
On Monday, I paid the TheITWares for a set of SoundMagic PL-11 earphones

TheITWares - One Stop for all Gizmos!TheITwares Ecommerce

I have still not received it from him

He mailed me a tracking number, that he claims is that of my package. He says he sending it through PAFEX.

PAFEX :: HOME

However when I entered the tracking number he gave on Pafex's site, it says

It means that that he has not given me the tracking number of my package, as I had made sure that someone was always there at home since Monday. I myself am sitting at home today, because no one else is there to stay.

I mailed him last night regarding the same but he did not even bother to respond

I even tried calling up the Pafex number [60604639], but nobody is picking it up

Very disappointed

If I do not receive my earphones by today, I am thinking of filing a complaint against Rahul Varma of TheITWares in the consumer court

P.S:

For the record, my payment reciept
*img198.imageshack.us/img198/5864/icicicashdeposit01.jpg

Rahul is very active on TE. Did you PM him in TE and also in TDF?

OP
slugger

slugger

Banned
^^
Had PMd him here before making the purchase - did not reposnd

So I had to call him the next.

Any way, tracker now again says
On PAFEX vehicle for delivery

will wait it out till today evening - then give him a call tonight if I don't get it delivered - total time waste :|

kooldude

Broken In
@ slugger

I am Rahul from TheITWares

You paid on 22nd your material left us on 22nd Itself

I can only send the material on time after that its the courier company if they take a bit more time sometimes then we can talk to them / mail them for you and work towards delivering the same asap.

I will check with my Pafex A/c manager and ask him to get the same delivered asap.

Regarding what i promised you about delivery ... I never committed u delivery by Wednesday - I said U "SHOULD" get the same by Wednesday

I did not say U "Will" get it on Wednesday. I don't Own the Courier Companies so i cannot tell u or any other customer the exact time frames of delivery i can only presume it.

Regarding the reply of ur Mail - U mailed me last night at 9 PM i was not working then and have just came to the office and replying your mail i don't understand y u r so impatient.

Regarding the latest mail you sent me about posting the Matter on Digit and other forums and taking me to Consumer Court you are free to do all that you want but i think its not us who are at fault we did send it the same day as promised and will work with you towards getting your shipment delivered.

PS - Stop threatening me/us about Forums and Consumer Courts i have never done anything wrong till date tatz how i have built my reputation online.

I'll advice you to relax and be patient i will look into it and ask Pafex ppl to deliver the same asap.

ssb1551

Technomancer
^^Wow you are from theitwares!!I had mailed theitwares regarding the availability & cost of Corsair VX450W PSU a couple of days back but still haven't got any reply from 'em.So could you please tell me how to get in touch with theitwares about my query?Or should I ask you?

kooldude

Broken In
The Price is given on our website - 3500/- + Shipping

We have it in stock

^^Wow you are from theitwares!!I had mailed theitwares regarding the availability & cost of Corsair VX450W PSU a couple of days back but still haven't got any reply from 'em.So could you please tell me how to get in touch with theitwares about my query?Or should I ask you?

Last edited:

ssb1551

Technomancer
Hey Thanks man!!But I was hoping they would mail me the steps on how to go about the online purchase since this is my 1st time buying online...what I mean is like where do I deposit the amount,whether it has to be a cheque/DD/bank transfer,how can I let the theitwares people know that I want this particular product & so on!!
Got any ideas?

kooldude

Broken In
Mail us right now on sales@theitwares.com i will reply back with the details

Hey Thanks man!!But I was hoping they would mail me the steps on how to go about the online purchase since this is my 1st time buying online...what I mean is like where do I deposit the amount,whether it has to be a cheque/DD/bank transfer,how can I let the theitwares people know that I want this particular product & so on!!
Got any ideas?

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Got any ideas?

in my first online buying experience, i brought my graphics card, ram & PSU as well as that 14kg cabby from ITwares. ran into a small problem as road permit was needed (cause of the big midtower). in the end everything went smooth.

special mention about the packaging. it was packed so well & wrapped in thermocol & cellotape, took 10-15min to open up & each and every part.

ssb1551

Technomancer
Mail us right now on sales@theitwares.com i will reply back with the details

Hey sorry was out.But mailed it immediately after I saw your post.

in my first online buying experience, i brought my graphics card, ram & PSU as well as that 14kg cabby from ITwares. ran into a small problem as road permit was needed (cause of the big midtower). in the end everything went smooth.

special mention about the packaging. it was packed so well & wrapped in thermocol & cellotape, took 10-15min to open up & each and every part.

Hey thanks for the info about their packaging.Actually someone had posted about this in some other thread thats why I wanted my 1st online purchase to be from theitwares.Hope there is no road permit for me as I aint ordering a mid-tower cabinet:D...

Last edited:

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
shouldn't be. i ended up paying quite a premium for that road permit. what those check gates "Chokidars" will think such a big packaging will have? a miniature atombomb?

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
@ssb1551
Don't hijack such threads with your discussion from next time. (because this thread has actually got serious)

My friends have dealt with him quit a few times and all have a very positive feedback. Be patient...your product will reach you.

OP
slugger

slugger

Banned
this is what the tracker now states

*img153.imageshack.us/img153/2531/theitwares06.gif

very careless on part of TheITWares - did not even bother to enter my correct postal address that is clearly available in my account on his website

very poor service I should.

Hopefully, people who do a Google search for Rahul Varma & his TheITWares before placing an order with him, would come across this thread and not make their purchase

The rectangle marked in red indicates that the package, whose tracking number was given to me by Mr. Rahul Varma has reached my city

@ico
I'd have to say your friends were very lucky.

But your friend's good luck can be of no solace to me at this moment, no? :)

kooldude

Broken In
We are not careless nor have done any mistake with ur address.

When you will get the parcel you will see what address is there on it.

I have again spoken to my manager today morning and he has requested the Pune Branch to do a Urgent Delivery of the same.

this is what the tracker now states

*img153.imageshack.us/img153/2531/theitwares06.gif

very careless on part of TheITWares - did not even bother to enter my correct postal address that is clearly available in my account on his website

very poor service I should.

Hopefully, people who do a Google search for Rahul Varma & his TheITWares before placing an order with him, would come across this thread and not make their purchase

The rectangle marked in red indicates that the package, whose tracking number was given to me by Mr. Rahul Varma has reached my city

@ico
I'd have to say your friends were very lucky.

But your friend's good luck can be of no solace to me at this moment, no? :)

OP
slugger

slugger

Banned
Got a call from a person who called himself Rahul Varma - nice of him to do so

But I realise that had I not posted abouthim here, a caLl from him may not have been forthcoming, but anyway he did call up & it was of some reassuarance

He took down my cell number & said he will forward it to the courier people.

He then wanted me to buy his argument that somehow that the fact that I did not recieve my package from him on time is not his fault

He decides which courier company will deliver his goods to his customers, yet any wrong that may happen because of his decision his somehow not his fault - waah! waah! Subhanallah!

And if all this wasn't absurd enough, he then accuses me of having something against him!! :shock:
[the exact word he used was grudge/revenge or something to that effect - conv became too surreal for me to be able to pay anymore attention to]

Anyway things were going around in a circle - he kept saying the same things repeatedly. so we decided it would be best if we stop the conversation for the time being & I will wait for somebody to arrive at my door with the earphones

Waiting begins......

P.S:

He forwarded me a mail in which the courier poele have been aksed to deliver the package to me

Dear Sandhya,

Please arrange delivery and if any issues with the delivery, please contact receiver Mr. ******** ******** on ****-***********

Many thanks.

kooldude

Broken In
^^ As i have told you earlier also that - No mistake has been done by us on the Address Part... you will see when u get the same and that's wat i was trying to say on phone .

You presume all mistakes are being made by me because? ... The courier company cannot figure out your address... just coz they have written Incorrect Address in their Tracking it does not mean I have given the wrong address u will see it yourself once u get it.

About the courier Pafex is a sister concern of Fedex the best courier in the world. But being India sht happens. 99% of times all the deliveries are done swiftly people can look at my EBay rating i have - more than 700 Positive Rating's on Ebay let aside the people who don't give rating. 95% of which are sent by Pafex Only.

Yes on phone i said do u have any personal problem/Grudge with me or my company, because of your behavior here on forums and on phone. The way you talk, the way you show paranoia man it really tiks me off …. U can't even believe the other person on phone is me Rahul. I am really amazed and shocked by the kind of Non Trust Worthy attitude you are showing.

Just to let you know guys the Parcel was delivered to slugger before 6PM today.

Last edited:
OP
slugger

slugger

Banned
came home to find the earphones had arrived. It came around today afternoonish I think.

A little while later Rahul also called up to confirm if I had received the package, which I had & informed him. Also the address mentioned on the package was indeed correct.

But then again, until I had received the package, I had no way of confirming it & was simply going by what the message on the tracker was telling me, & it was telling me that the address given was wrong - certainly not my fault if I believed it

Anyway, I'd have to say that the earphones were quite neatly packed in the box protected by two small thermocol squares covering each face - quite thoughtful

Don't want to stretch this issue any further by offering a rebuttal to the post above - I have received the earphones & am quite happy with its performance

All the best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom