Cell phone Inder 12K ???Please Help !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rachitboom2

Ambassador of Buzz
Hi all,
Well I was planning to buy a new cell and was ready to spent up to 12K for a new one,
So here are the ones that are available =>
1. Moto RAZR V3i => Rs.10700
2. Nokia 6300 => Rs.11000
3. Sony Ericsson W550i => Rs.10500

Pls. tell me which one should I buy,

I have been using Symbian based cells since the last 3 years (First 6600 then N-GAGE QD and finally 6670) so I am not in a mood to buy another symbian one so no NOKIA ones or to be more precise at least not 60 Series.

I am planning to buy moto RAZR V3i as it has got some HELL of a SEXY looks, so pls if any one has used or currently has one then please tell me more about it, I mean its +points and -points,

And please also suggest me if any other cell is available under 12K!!!

And Thanks in advance!!!

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
V3i has got only looks though its interface,camera quality are not gud...
6300 is gud but upgarde to latest firmware wen u buy it
w550i is gr8...no issues with it...
i wud suggest go for k750i...it is in the price range u mentioned and the best u can get in this price range.

Dink2cool

Broken In
k750i or w550i are the best cell phones in this category ...go for one of these only ... v3i has only good looks as said by ankurgupta.me ... so its not worthwhile

OP
rachitboom2

rachitboom2

Ambassador of Buzz
Can any body tell me the actual price of K750i ???

And Well I am ready to extend my limit to 14K but so please tell me any good W series mobiles as they have a damn good sound quality rathar than the K series !!!

Last edited:

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
k750i is for 12k...will vary by 300-400 in various series....
and well if u can extend ur budget go for w800i ..it simply rox..

crazybutt

Broken In
well w800 is out of production(i think)..u cud go for w700i if u want...its for 13k, has a 2MP camera, but no autofocus...has a mem slot, unlike the w550...and looks good too.

or u cud for k750i...depending on ur priorities...

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
U seem to be old member yet posting in wrong section..surprising....

And abt ur query..many suggested ri8..K750i

prankie

D PrankMaster
Moto Razr v3i has good looks,very nice keypad, good screen and above average sound
it lacks in ui department...
and if any one has v3i then plz tell me that what's the sms capacity of the phone???
regarding cell phone choice.. if u don want Nokia then definetly gofor SE K750i...

OP
rachitboom2

rachitboom2

Ambassador of Buzz
Hi all,

Thanks for all your replys, and I am thinking forwad to buy K750i !!!:)
Well still can you tell the main diff bwt W800i and K750i ???

@ wizrulz => Ya I know I am an old mem and I even rocked at a certain time having 15+ posts per day, but unfortunately I was out for some time till then many things have changed, as earlier there used to be a diff. section for mobiles as far as I remember in thr root forum and not now !!!

@ prankie => It can have a MAX of 150 SMS,excluding SIM messages !!!

OP
rachitboom2

rachitboom2

Ambassador of Buzz
pathiks said:
hey rachit wd u like the 7710....
its available for 14.5 k now

Sorry dude but its production has stooped now, and the ones avaliable now have old firmware in them and is even bigger than N-GAGE and 6600 !!!

Last edited:

Pathik

Google Bot
yeah dats true..... but it still has some good old apps....
and the older firmware has miniMAL BUGS...

OP
rachitboom2

rachitboom2

Ambassador of Buzz
pathiks said:
yeah dats true..... but it still has some good old apps....
and the older firmware has miniMAL BUGS...

Yah I know that as it is Symbians 90 series edition, one the best that I have used till now,
but ths is the same reason that I dont want to buy it as there very few apps avaliable for s90 as compared to s60 2nd and s60 3rd edition !!!

Pathik

Google Bot
rachitboom2 said:
So here are the ones that are available =>
1. Moto RAZR V3i => Rs.10700
2. Nokia 6300 => Rs.11000
3. Sony Ericsson W550i => Rs.10500
7710 has better apps than all these....

OP
rachitboom2

rachitboom2

Ambassador of Buzz
pathiks said:
7710 has better apps than all these....

Yah I know, but 90 series softwares will stop there production as there is no other 90 series mobile in production, whereas 60 series softwares are still being created as a majority of the smart phones are of 60 series only, including the N series as it too has 60series 3rd edition installed on it !!!

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
there is absolutely no hardware difference between w800i and k750i. w800i is a walkman branded phone and comes wid fontopia hpm70 earbuds, wid a 3.5mm stereo jack (so that u can connect any headphone/earbuds/speakers to it) and wid 512mb memory stick pro duo while k750i comes wid standard headset, normal media player and wid 64mb card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom