Cell phone Inder 12K ???Please Help !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
rachitboom2

rachitboom2

Ambassador of Buzz
Hey infra_red_dude in your Signature you have said that you have W700i, so it too is avaliable for 12.5K here so will you pls tell me abt it ???

And also pls. tell me that are there any battery backup issues in it, as I have searched a bit on this cell too, and ave got some info that this cell does have upto the mark battery backup i.e like K750i or W810i !!!

mandar5

Youngling
Go for k750i its a gr8 fone with the greatest 2 mp camera .U can even plug the w800i earphones directly to it.

sai_cool

Journeyman
The w810 costs-> Rs.15000/-
W800- Rs.13000/-
k750i-11500/-

I strongly suggest the W800 or W810, coz i have owned both and used them, they are both great phones.

Pathik

Google Bot
rachitboom2 said:
Yah I know, but 90 series softwares will stop there production as there is no other 90 series mobile in production, whereas 60 series softwares are still being created as a majority of the smart phones are of 60 series only, including the N series as it too has 60series 3rd edition installed on it !!!
but none of the 3 cells u chose were s60....
and all nseries cells r not s60v3

OP
rachitboom2

rachitboom2

Ambassador of Buzz
@ sai_cool => Pls. tell me that from where are you getting W800 for just Rs.13000 as here it is priced 14K+

@ pathiks => Yah I know, but you only suggested me another NOKIA mobile, I had already mentioned that I was using NOKIA + 60s mobiles for the past few years and I didnt wanted to buy another one again,

look now what I dont want is =>
1. Nokia
2. 60 Series

Got it ???

Oh and what are the diff bwteen SE W800 and SE W810 ???

Last edited:

mandar5

Youngling
Hey buddy just stay away from w 800i coz SE has stopped its production months ago.The w810 is new or Black version of W800i.Also do seriously have a look at k750i before u buy.
Cheers,

OP
rachitboom2

rachitboom2

Ambassador of Buzz
mandar5 said:
Hey buddy just stay away from w 800i coz SE has stopped its production months ago.The w810 is new or Black version of W800i.Also do seriously have a look at k750i before u buy.
Cheers,

Hey dude if there is such less difference bwteen W800i and W810i then why is there a difference of about 3K bwteen the two ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom