CDMA or GSM which 1 better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cvvikram

MVP in VC++
Well all over the world still GSM has approx 65-70% market ....Strictly speaking i prefer GSM over CDMA due to many reasons. :D :D :D :D

club_pranay

Nokia 7110 to iPhone 5
i stay at Anand Vihar, Delhi. this place is just at the Delhi-UP border, my reliance FWP phone is 99% times.."the reliance phone you are trying to call is presently unreachable", and when i try to call, i get a msg "to resume service, please call reliance customer care"...that's after a full signal strength. when i asked the customer care guys, they told me that the your phone is picking up "ghaziabad" signal!! and the only thing they can do is to tell us where to shift our residence in deeper delhi!!!!

if i am getting a "delhi" signal and i have no bills to pay then why this "ghaziabad" network is taking panga with me?

i've never seen this problem with my one, 7-yr old airtel and three, 3-yr old hutch connections. i know many ppl having same problem in anand vihar and a few staying in ghaziabad.

Biplav

In the zone
@club_pranay:
i told u- under the present circumstances, GSM is Far more better an option here in India!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom