CDMA Mobile with budget of 30-35k

coolnikhil

Broken In
Hey guys..
I need a CDMA mobile for my dad for his Tata indicom sim. My budget is about 30 to 35k.
Is iPhone available in india having support for CDMA sim.?

Anyone pls rply...

OP
coolnikhil

coolnikhil

Broken In
Bro... in Tata indicom CDMA connection he is having Tata indicom to Tata indicom free calls. And he is an industrialist so coordinating with workers is easy this way.

ashs1

Padawan
HTC One Dual sim

HTC one Dual sim supports CDMA too ?? if so, then that might easily be the best CDMA phone..though its still a bit higher than his range.. :O ( i hate HTC's pricing )
Some other CDMA phones : Dual SIM Phones Mobiles - Buy Dual SIM Phones Mobiles Online at Best Prices in India - Mobiles & Accessories | Flipkart.com

OP
coolnikhil

coolnikhil

Broken In
You can port from CDMA to GSM keeping the same number and plan from Tata Indicom

Is it possible.? I mean tata indicom only have cdma network then how can I port from cdma to gsm without changing the provider.?
I am doing b.tech in electronics and communications still shocked to hear that it is possible.. :p

HTC One Dual sim

HTC one's price just got increased today. Yesterday it was available at 38999 on flipkart. Today it is of 43580.
I guess 43k is a lil higher considering it's successor is coming in a few weeks..

Is it possible.? I mean tata indicom only have cdma network then how can I port from cdma to gsm without changing the provider.?
I am doing b.tech in electronics and communications still shocked to hear that it is possible.. :p

HTC one's price just got increased today. Yesterday it was available at 38999 on flipkart. Today it is of 43580.
I guess 43k is a lil higher considering it's successor is coming in a few weeks..

HTC's end is near due to their high pricing........ Samsung phones with same specs have much lesser price (Sony has lower price VFM phones than even Samsung)

Just try to find the phone locally, it might be difficult though

HTC One Dual Mobile Phone - DOW | eBay

arihant

New to this forum
Do not opt for TATA indicom. They are the liers. Retention people would give you a different plan and the plan activated would be different. They have started following reliance.

Top Bottom