CD SHOP IN HEERA PANNA

Status
Not open for further replies.

mandar5

Youngling
Hi guys i am planning to buy ut 2004 from ne cd outlet in mumbai but i returned empty handed from most of shops like planetm.My friend suggested me a shop in heera panna which he claims offer discount on cds.Is he telling the truth?Can anyone plz tell me price of ut 2004,sc pandora tomorrow? 8)

champ_rock

champ_rock
heeran panna sells most of pirated stuff therefore u will get all the discouts and all that and that too heavy ones....

OP
M

mandar5

Youngling
R U SERIOUS?

R U SERIOUS?Then can u tell me some other shop in mumbai where i can buy ut2004?Whats the price of it?I have heard its 699 only now.BTW ur name suggests that u r WWE SUPERSTAR THE ROCK`s fan.Am i right? 8)

raj14

In Deniel
Heera Panna is a Gray Market and you'll only get Pirated Stuff there, and NO the UT2004 Sells for Rs.1,499, you live in Mumbai right? so why go to Planet M? go to MileStone Interactive, they distrubute UT2004 and get your copy from there.
PS: i Don't he is a WWE fan, champ_rock could mean he thinks he's champ :D

rachitar

Journeyman
Re: R U SERIOUS?

Stop giving directions to get pirated softwares and games. This is the wrong place to discuss those things and any further attempts to do the same wont be tolerated and would lend you an immediate ban!

Edited by Sourabh

champ_rock

champ_rock
this title was created when i was very young ... i used to watch rock... and admire it..... correct guess.

but now i think i am the champ and rock solid and now i dont watch wwe :)

tuxfan

Technomancer
Actually, there is a shop in Heera Panna which sells only original games CD and games hardware. Its pretty reliable. I don't think they will offer too much discount.

Additionally, there is also a shop at Gamdevi (near Grant Road Station) dealing in original game CDs. The shop is almost opposite Gamdevi Police Station.

OP
M

mandar5

Youngling
help

Can anyone plz tell me where is milestone interactive?Some days ago when i posted a topic UT 2004 HELP a dude called darthvader told me that ut is now for 699,so i asked above to confirm it,BTW i never heard that heera panna sells pirated stuff in mumbai. :oops:

rachitar

Journeyman
Re: R U SERIOUS?

rachitar said:
Stop giving directions to get pirated softwares and games. This is the wrong place to discuss those things and any further attempts to do the same wont be tolerated and would lend you an immediate ban!

Edited by Sourabh

Oh so you think that giving directions is wrong but the very name of the place where the pirated stuff is got is allowed :?: :?: :?: :?:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom