cd crive producing much noise

Status
Not open for further replies.

champ_rock

champ_rock
i think he maens the spinning noice.......... it is annoying........ any measures t reduce that ???????? please tell me also

puja399

In the zone
I think its becuz of wobbling motor assembly, possibly due to wear and tear, when the cost of a device containing moving parts drops below 1000/-, the quality is bound to suffer. Even servicing such devices will not be cost effective. So, either u have to stand such noise, or try a little lubricating oil (used in mechanical watches, not for cars, try not to disturb the laser assembly, and prey), or get a new one (which is easier if u hve spear money).

champ_rock

champ_rock
no... i have bought a new smasung writer..... when i insert a cd it makes a lt of noice........?????

praka123

left this forum longback
I got hold of My new Compy with LG DVD ROM which started making lot of noise and vibrations and One CoOL Day it stopped working,luckily i've got it under warranty.... 8)

PS:it may not be in ur case....

Aniruddh

Ambassador of Buzz
brands like LG,Samsung does hav this kinda problems evry now and then.which companies drive u have?if its in the warranty period then replace it.

satbir

Broken In
champ_rock said:
no... i have bought a new smasung writer..... when i insert a cd it makes a lt of noice........?????
hey samsung sucks............ next time u buy a samsung drive............... consider donating the money to me......................

shwetanshu

Cyborg Agent
Aniruddh said:
brands like LG,Samsung does hav this kinda problems evry now and then.which companies drive u have?if its in the warranty period then replace it.
LG does not make any noise, i have a combo drive

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Dood throw it when it conks off dont even bother repairing it. Just buy a Sony or liteon drive and have peace.

its only 2 year old
peeple read the actual post and then post who thinks hes still got warranty ??

Status
Not open for further replies.