ccna exam prepration

mayank4mail

Right off the assembly line
CCNA exam can be given in two ways, in two parts ie. ICND1 and ICND2 or through a single exam. Does both has same values, if it is then i think it is better to be given in two parts as the load will be less and passing probability will increase.
Can anyone kindly provide CCENT or CCNA dumps. My email ID is mayank4mail@gmail.com

Last edited:

Daniel Adam

Broken In
CCNA exam can be given in two ways, in two parts ie. ICND1 and ICND2 or through a single exam.

Dear Mayank
ICND1 And ICND 2 are not ON these days. i would suggest you to go for CCNA exam 640-802(composite)
AFAIK Icnd 1 and 2 are not valid in india and anywhere else. its a part of curriculum, in order to complete CCNA exam you must be trained in those two modules.do check with VUE centre if they still have some possible way to book for icnd 1 or 2.

Does both has same values, if it is then i think it is better to be given in two parts as the load will be less and passing probability will increase.

i dont think that it will effect the passing probability, coz if you take ccna 640-802 or icnd1 both have same qualifying requriement. you must score above 820 marks out of 1000. and they have negative marking also.

Can anyone kindly provide CCENT or CCNA dumps. My email ID is mayank4mail@gmail.com

CCENT is only entry level Exam man. On a funny note " why you waste money for CCENT??" ( well dont take it as a personal comment) . Just go for CCNA exam , atleast you will get a good break in any MNC.

email me at dan_adam38@yahoo.com

i've something for u in my store. :cool:

Top Bottom