CCleaner 2.05 Released (21st February 2008)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
*www.ccleaner.com/img/header_1.gif*www.ccleaner.com/img/header_2.gif

Manufacturer's Description: mCCleaner is a freeware system optimization and privacy tool. It removes unused files from your system - allowing Windows to run faster and freeing up valuable hard disk space. It also cleans traces of your online activities such as your Internet history.

:arrow: Download: CCleaner 2.05

What's New? [21st February 2008]
CCleaner v2.05New
- Updated Index.dat cleaning in Vista.
- File scanning performance increase on NTFS drives.
- Improved exception handling methods.
- Fixed IE cache folder location bug.
- Uninstaller tool now exports foreign languages correctly.
- Fixed bug where IE temp files could be incorrectly listed.
- Performance improvements to secure deletion.
- Tweaks to Uninstall tool detection.
- Minor GUI changes.
- Minor bug fixes.

Website

sg1

On a quest for knowledge!
I have installed this latest version on my three desktops and my laptop. I have been using this app for quite a few months now and it has never let me down. Such a GREAT bit of free software worth having on any PC :)

ancientrites

In the zone
i had nightmare with this **** only option was to re format my pc.

have a look at this 3 softwares i think these are free But i use regcure and registry mechanic 7 muhahahah.

*www.eusing.com/free_registry_cleaner/registry_cleaner.htm

*www.wisecleaner.com/download.html

*www.registryfix.com/overview.htm

^^ strange! never had problem with it on my Vista SP1 lappy. would you explain, what happened?

Downloaded it the next day of its release, but thanks anyways :)

Really a great software!

Ponmayilal

Attitude matters
For a long long time I never used the registry cleaner in the CCleaner since I had no confidence in it. But now I use that part also alongwith Advanced Windows Care Personal,Eusing Registry Cleaner,PCTools Registry Mecahanic, and then the registry cleaner in the CCleaner in that order.Ccleaner still finds one or two registry entries that escaped from the other three and fixes them.I have found no problems with the Ccleaner so far and it is really a worthy program.I regularly update it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom