Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2

r4gs

In the zone
Reviewing this game for SKOAR! I'm having a really hard time actually playing this game. Not because it's hard, but because it's dreadfully dull most of the time. Haven't finished it yet of course, the latter half might be good.

What do you guys think? Anyone tried it yet?

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Reviewing this game for SKOAR! I'm having a really hard time actually playing this game. Not because it's hard, but because it's dreadfully dull most of the time. Haven't finished it yet of course, the latter half might be good.

What do you guys think? Anyone tried it yet?
Ya this one is my in Hit List will play soon

quicky008

Technomancer
I found Castlevania Lords of shadow 1 to be even more monotonous and dull than its successor-moreover it was quite difficult to play owing to the fact that it used a fixed camera angle,which was very annoying to say the least.I wonder how this game managed to earn such excellent reviews despite containing such glaring flaws-i think it deserves nothing more than a 5/10.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
I found Castlevania Lords of shadow 1 to be even more monotonous and dull than its successor-moreover it was quite difficult to play owing to the fact that it used a fixed camera angle,which was very annoying to say the least.I wonder how this game managed to earn such excellent reviews despite containing such glaring flaws-i think it deserves nothing more than a 5/10.
yes u r right.
Read my review on the same...
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/gamerz/174571-castlevania-lords-shadow-2.html#post2018081

HE-MAN

Ambassador of Buzz
finished the game.
dosent even comes close to the first game apart from graphics
bad ending.
horrible stealth sections.

OP
r4gs

r4gs

In the zone
Yeah, stealth sections are a pain. Haven't played the first game. Should probably give it a shot.

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
Wait for what ?? This game has been released, reviews are out. What are you trying to say ??

I am trying to say that the cycle of life and death continues. We will Q, they will QQ.

I am just waiting for Digit review =.=

Top Bottom