Carnuda car wax in laptop!

rahul_c

Journeyman
Is it ok to apply car wax to laptop glossy parts? I did it for the first time today and it has increased shine significantly(scratches only visible in direct sunlight) the box of wax says it's not recommended to do that!

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
Wow...interesting. Would not this type of wax have strong(er) toxins / chemicals which your laptop can sustain. On the long run it might cause issue --- bad look, flaking, or corrosion.

Would rather not.

OP
rahul_c

rahul_c

Journeyman
its been a while i dont see any problems, the polish also resist scratches n the surface is super smooth

sukesh1090

Adam young
if it works cool without any problem then just tell me,i will also try that:mrgreen:
BTW how many months have passed after applying that car wax? And guys is there any liquid which can clean the screen of my lcd monitor?

ssb1551

Technomancer
I wanna know about that too!!Some shops at my place have some products which they say is to "clean the LCD monitors" for 200-300/-.Will that stuff do?or should I buy good ones?Anybody know any good brands?

OP
rahul_c

rahul_c

Journeyman
if it works cool without any problem then just tell me,i will also try that:mrgreen:
BTW how many months have passed after applying that car wax? And guys is there any liquid which can clean the screen of my lcd monitor?

Its been about 3 months, I personally use any mirror cleaner (like-collin) for screen but never spray them directly to screen use a cloth.

Top Bottom