Career options in IT after 10th

evilwit

Journeyman
Hello Guys!!!

I passed my 10th in 2010 with 74%.After that i left my studies due to some problems.And even now I have no interest of resuming my studies as i am pretty bad in it.So,I joined my father's business.My father is a general merchant.But I have no interest in this business.My interest is buying new gadgets.I love playing with new gadgets and to be with them.Is there any tech career that can fulfil my needs.I can do 12th.help.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
I'd suggest, doesn't matter you persue your career in IT or somewhere else, do your 12th immediately if you want anything named career.

coolpcguy

Resistance is Futile.
My interest is buying new gadgets.

To satiate your interest, you need cashflow. For cashflow, you need to complete your studies. Harsh it may seem, a 10th/12th pass gets looked aside for most work. You want to play with gadgets? You can try your hand at print magazines(a dying breed) as a reviewer - and I'm pretty sure they'll ask for a degree at least.

Oh and you really, *really* need to improve your English skills. I sure wouldn't look to hire a person who writes like how you have.

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
What exactly do you want ? Be clear, you are very vague.

Play with gadgets ? Then just make money and buy them.
Or like somebody said, join as review guy at some website or magazine, but of course for this you need good English.

Top Bottom