Sankait

New to this forum
First of all hello. I am new to this forum and I found this section most relevant to post my question, so please forive me if I am in the wrong section and answer my question. I really need an answer.

So, I'm about to choose my undergraduate course but I am confused about computer engineering. Will it allow me to use hardware with softwares like voice commands, geature commands to execute hardware functions or its some other field of study?Please answer, I need it.
Thanks.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
First of all hello. I am new to this forum and I found this section most relevant to post my question, so please forive me if I am in the wrong section and answer my question. I really need an answer.

So, I'm about to choose my undergraduate course but I am confused about computer engineering. Will it allow me to use hardware with softwares like voice commands, geature commands to execute hardware functions or its some other field of study?Please answer, I need it.
Thanks.
yea, take computer science and learn to program properly.

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
I don't get your question. are you disabled ? posting on behalf of someone disabled ? what exactly is your story or what do you want ?

Top Bottom