1. Hey Guest Did you know you can win an Honor 10 phone worth ₹33,000 and an additional ₹70,000 in paytm vouchers, just by replying to some threads and taking part in the discussions happening in the Honor Hub?

What are you waiting for? Start commenting and start winning! Remember to read the instructions posted here.

Dismiss Notice

career advice...need good opinions, also from digit team !

Discussion in 'QnA (read only)' started by anusoni, Sep 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anusoni

anusoni New Member

hello everybody,

Am in final year BSc Internet Sciences correspondance right now finshing in december, i also have 2 years work ex working as a database app developer and multimedia app with a company here in chandigarh using Mostly Visual Basic/SQL server/Access. I am looking to advance my knowledge by earning a few certifications but am not sure what to do ? I am pursuing MCSE as of now, will start MCSD.Net soon, but my main area of interest lies in System programming/system but am not aware of any good certifications dealing with the same, I found out about C-DAC's DAC(Diploma in advanced computing) http://acts.cdacindia.com/actsonline/Website/Html_asp/activity_tree/crsmain.htm
    it has a wonderful course structure, just what i want, but I don't know how much the certification is useful or whether it has any value in the market or not !
    I was also told that system programming dosent have that many openings :(!
    It would be really great if I could receive a few opinions on what options are available, if any :( or if somebody could give me direction on where I would receive some good Counselling regarding this matter, an email id of an expert, perhaps or a link to a career oriented website.
    I tried the link given in this month's digit, the site is not complete, the option to email them and ask them advice wasnt working !

Thanx

2. lajs

lajs New Member

FRIEND ...cdac is a central research funded autonomous institute ...it provides training and placement assured if u r skilled ...
    jus check in for placements ...bcoz its hard to find a job in this season ...better checkin with cdac for details ...infac their site gives all details ...or else go fr:
    www.freshersworld.com ...in that check with forums ..where many people online would guide u!!!!
    feel free to contact me in
    futurelogix@yahoo.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.