career advice...need good opinions, also from digit team !

Status
Not open for further replies.

anusoni

Broken In
hello everybody,

Am in final year BSc Internet Sciences correspondance right now finshing in december, i also have 2 years work ex working as a database app developer and multimedia app with a company here in chandigarh using Mostly Visual Basic/SQL server/Access. I am looking to advance my knowledge by earning a few certifications but am not sure what to do ? I am pursuing MCSE as of now, will start MCSD.Net soon, but my main area of interest lies in System programming/system but am not aware of any good certifications dealing with the same, I found out about C-DAC's DAC(Diploma in advanced computing) *acts.cdacindia.com/actsonline/Website/Html_asp/activity_tree/crsmain.htm
it has a wonderful course structure, just what i want, but I don't know how much the certification is useful or whether it has any value in the market or not !
I was also told that system programming dosent have that many openings :(!
It would be really great if I could receive a few opinions on what options are available, if any :( or if somebody could give me direction on where I would receive some good Counselling regarding this matter, an email id of an expert, perhaps or a link to a career oriented website.
I tried the link given in this month's digit, the site is not complete, the option to email them and ask them advice wasnt working !

Thanx

lajs

Broken In
FRIEND ...cdac is a central research funded autonomous institute ...it provides training and placement assured if u r skilled ...
jus check in for placements ...bcoz its hard to find a job in this season ...better checkin with cdac for details ...infac their site gives all details ...or else go fr:
www.freshersworld.com ...in that check with forums ..where many people online would guide u!!!!
feel free to contact me in
futurelogix@yahoo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom