card rates

Status
Not open for further replies.

vegeta_killer

Broken In
hi guys
could you help me out I m planing to by 6600GT 128 mb (AGP)
could you tell me to gowith leadtech, BIG, XFX,any other bcoz it's my first card and i dont know abt then much, I thought Nvidiea is only one who makes card but later I end up with headache.

please dont advise me to goto PCIe bcoz i m not having a compatible MoBo and i know it is far good then AGP.

Satissh S

Youngling
Hi! i have a Leadtek 6800 GT AGP (256 MB) card which i bought recently. I bought it for 22k. Leadtek is a good brand. But i have heard some complaints from our forum members about BIGBYTE cards. Go for an 256 MB card though.

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
weong place

I guess this the wrong place to post the hardware related queries........ :twisted:

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
I think its ok for the topic to be here ,
this is the better place to get suggestions for his query . It will be foolish to move this thread from here to the hardware section, coz its not just some hardware its gaming hardware and all gamers visit gamerz section but not all visit the hardware section .

btw , i mailed to nvidia experience center Delhi , Nehru place , these are the prices they quoted for the following cards

1. XFX 6200 AGP 128MB : Rs 4000
2. XFX 6600 AGP 128MB : Rs 7600
3. XFX 6600GT AGP 128MB : Rs 10000
4. XFX 6600GT AGP 256MB : Rs 12500

bargain and u will get em for better price. 8)

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
Letting the thread run here. Reason? Check post above :D

When sections have content that potentially overlaps, then it's all right to post in either one.

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
The potential overlap is fine as long as the questions as such that it can belong in either section for ex: A software related question can be either in Q&A or in Software troubleshooting as it is. I dont see that in this case. Yes graphics cards are predominantly to do with games as it says here :

This section is dedicated to hardcore gamers. Gaming news, reviews, walkthroughs, easter eggs, cheats, etc., should be posted here. Note: All views/reviews within are the opinions of the respective posters only

Nor does the person mention what H/W do I need to play games or something like that. He is asking for prices for a graphics card. Common sense tells me this should be in the H/W section. And not becoz it gets highlighted and is in bold should something stay in one section. So tell me then is a processor not needed to play games ? Nor a mobo ? Nor memory ? So is it ok if I ask for the prices of these components in the gamez section ? I think a certain amount of clarity is required here....

coolendra

Neil is Here...
a 6600GT AGP wud cost somewhere around 11500 Rs.

& a PCIe one wud cost somewhere around 10000 Rs.....

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
All of you stop it now...

icecoolz just asked for clarity, and not from you tarey_g, but from a mod or an admin. Here's the clarity:

You guys are being silly arguing over what section this should be in instead of just answering the question.

I am disappointed with both of you, being Brainiacs and older members perhaps you should not forget THE REPORT POST button!!!!!!!

It would have been a lot simpler to report the post and suggest that it be moved or kept here instead of arguing about it in the thread...

I expect a lot more maturity from the 2 of you in the future... NO FLAMING!!!!!

Raaabo

PS: I'm deleting those useless posts everyone made, and the post will be moved to QNA. If someone asks a question like "How do you get past that irritating 5th level boss in serious sam 2, then it stays here, if it's a hardware/software related QUESTION then it should be in QNA right???

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
i expected no flaming when i first gave my opinion ,
its ok to have all the discussion irrelevent to this topic removed .

btw ,

i chkd price for the AGP version of 6200 128mb its Rs 3800 in my city , cheaper than in delhi .
I will be going to delhi for the auto expo on 15th of this month , I'll go to nehru place too and chk the latest prices of graphic cards and will post them here.

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
Point taken Raaabo. Will keep it in mind. As you have mentioned I just wanted some clarity and not to start a flame war. Thanks for providing the same.

apurvrdx

Broken In
How is NPY ???

hI MY DAD TOOK A NPY GEFORCE 6600 256 MB CARD FROM LA AT 194$ whats the rep of this company i will have the card by next month when he returns can anyone tell me about the card and its performance !! also how does one get those titles like brainiac or digitized i am the most techsavvy person in my city and i m young so can i get some thing as "young brainiac" !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom