Car entertainment system

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikky5555

Right off the assembly line
Hi,
I am looking for a car audio system for my alto Lxi and my budget id <11000.sony xplod HU and speakers are in my consideration.I have no idea that how much power require for front and rear speaker.It is helpful to mention the market price.
expecting the reply.
thanx in advance.

mayanksharma

Ambassador of Buzz
Generally, 50x4 pre-amp'ed HUs are enough for driving the front and rear set speakers.
Btw, why SONY?? :p No offence...but just dont go for Sony HUs and speakers if u are spending ~11K ! If i may suggest, Spend ~5K on HU and the rest on coaxial set of speakers. For HU, u can consider Pioneer/Kenwood and for speakers dont settle for anything else than JBLs. If u want, i can suggest some. However, it would be better to check them in live. And now u know the Brands to look for. It'd be easy! :)
Good Luck.. :)

ankushkool

Youngling
i am also interested and my budget is 10000/- can you please suggest some models for both the HU n de speakers.

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
I have a Pio 7950 HU and JBL GTO937 series speakers.. They sound AWESOME.. mayanksharma can vouch for that ;)

mayanksharma

Ambassador of Buzz
ok, i have Pioneer DEH6050UB which came as 7950 replacement(7950 was international product, while 6050 is an Indian one. That means, with bill u can avail all the warranty and services. :) )
Features are all equivalent to 7950HU model. However, there are few more wallpapers added in 6050UB, plus the latest has bigger dial and looks nice IMO! :D
Anyways, JBL GTO937 along with Pioneer 6050 HU would be a fantastic combo. The bass response is really overwhelming! I have Kenwood 6x9" as rears. The bass response isn't that deep as JBLs, just ok. However, the mids and highs are crystal clear and sound beautiful. See, there is more with 6050UB then meets the eye. With 24-bit DAC, 7-Band equalizer and loads of sound settings, u can adjust the o/p in accordance to ur own taste and speakers.
JBL GTO 937 isn't available in the market anymore. May be some dealers can still set you up, but in Grey only! ok, GTO947 is available in the market, which has more wattage and dome area. As for prices, it may vary from City to City. I dont know about Grey market prices. Kalpik can give u details about that!
Along with Bill 6050UB will cost you around 12K! As for JBL, go for Grey. They'll cost you around 3.3K !
And yeah, this HU support high speed USB 2.0 with 250GB capacity limit. :D
Good Luck..

surinder

Tech addict
Where from in Delhi I can have this JBL's GTO 947 for3.3k and how to check its a genuine one any spacial reputed gray market dealer for this please suggest it should be a steal for its price.

I own Maruti 800 and looking for cheaper but worthy CD player to pair up with JBL's GTO 947 USB compatibility is required but if prices goes up for USB enabled one's drastically then I can go without this feature as well so please suggest both types of players along with gray market prices + dealers or places where I can have them with surety that products are genuine.

mayanksharma

Ambassador of Buzz
@ankush,
See, thats why i added the Bill thingy! :p
Pio 4050 and 5050 should fit within that budget. Blaunkpunt USB HUs are also available within that range. Just enquire.
Btw, Grey options are always available! ;)

Last edited:

mayanksharma

Ambassador of Buzz
Ok, Blaunpunkt Kingston MP47 and MP58 are available for 6.2K! Should be a great deal.
Pioneer 5050 is around 7.5K !

mayanksharma

Ambassador of Buzz
@surinder,
In the last post, i mentioned prices for both Pioneer and Blaunkpunkt. Both are USB compatible. As for Grey prices, well that depend upon dealer to dealer and how well you negotiate. See, if Pioneer 4050 is available, then it can be bought for 4.3K along with bill.
Good Luck bro.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom