Canvas HD launched

5fusion

Journeyman
That phone is great, never said it was bad,
n wen did i point you blaming that:blink:?? i myself cant think of trying anything above 10k unless reliable.

My Nokia 5800XM is 5 years old now. Still running like a champ with 4-5 days straight battery. I can't imagine smartphones of today being that reliable with everyone complaining about their batteries not lasting even a day.
Its sibling, my 5230 3yrs still working nicely. but they used to be very low on specs and power consumption hence more battery. smartphones of today are 10x,20x faster with bigger,brighter displays and only twice the battery capacity, hence less backup.

tkin

Back to school!!
n wen did i point you blaming that:blink:?? i myself cant think of trying anything above 10k unless reliable.

Its sibling, my 5230 3yrs still working nicely. but they used to be very low on specs and power consumption hence more battery. smartphones of today are 10x,20x faster with bigger,brighter displays and only twice the battery capacity, hence less backup.
Have you ever seen the number of useless apps an android device runs? For example in windows, when you close an app, it goes away, not in android no no, keep it running in cache, you can't edit the triggers as well, like when internet connection is activated a bunch of apps are launched by their triggers, give me the ability to edit those triggers.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
A girl is someone who eyes an Iphone,wants a S3,Read's all good about Xperia and LG but at last ask's her Noob friend who how is micromax and buys it :D

Last edited:

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Well seein the camera quality etc etc the phone "is not bad".
But with that i want Service and custom roms

Top Bottom