Can't Root Honor 6

Saptarshi5683

Broken In
Guys, from the past few months I have continuously been trying to jailbreak my Huawei Honor 6 but failed everytime. The reason could be that they were not providing the bootloader code as I had received it as a gift from them after its release and had not paid for it. Can anyone give a way to jailbreak it?

$hadow

Geek in making
Guys, from the past few months I have continuously been trying to jailbreak my Huawei Honor 6 but failed everytime. The reason could be that they were not providing the bootloader code as I had received it as a gift from them after its release and had not paid for it. Can anyone give a way to jailbreak it?

Check XDA for rooting related info.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!

HUAWEI Honor 6 Review, Unlock Bootloader and… | Huawei Honor 6, Honor 6x | XDA Forums

Minion

Conversation Architect

jailbreak is a term associated to ios in android it is known as root. For rooting head over to XDA forum.

Top Bottom