cant register

milind

Broken In
i bought the gta iv and when i was ready to install it i found out that my manual was gone.it had the serial code for the offline activation.then i got a patch file from my friend and i installed it too and there i saw the .dll file named "paul" and then i tried it again but it didn't work.if anyone has a spare serial code could you please give it and the unlock code also.

soumo27

→|Requiescat| |in| |Pace|
So What is the problem? You didn't receive a Serial Key or u've lost it somehow??

If u've not received the CD Key somehow with the original Game, you can approach the dealer and ask for a replacement..

But if u've lost your Serial Key/Manual, you need to approach Rockstar Games Customer Support...

Rajesh345

Youngling
i bought the gta iv and when i was ready to install it i found out that my manual was gone.it had the serial code for the offline activation.then i got a patch file from my friend and i installed it too and there i saw the .dll file named "paul" and then i tried it again but it didn't work.if anyone has a spare serial code could you please give it and the unlock code also.

i guess u downloaded from torrent , sry we dont support piracy in TDF

Buy Orginal game > get series key > use it >register OR DO google search XD shh

Top Bottom