CANT LOGING TO ADMINISTRATOR ON XP

Status
Not open for further replies.

eureca_eureca

In the zone
I have 2 administrator accounts , named internet and administrator ,a gues.

i am not able to login to administrator but only can see internet when i change the "select the logon and logoff options" with the welcome screen ticked, but where is the other 2 accounts , administrator and other a gues account, both are not seen , if i have to login to administrator ill have to use the classic lonog entering the username and password.

please help me solve this , i want to use the welcome screen to log in

tha in advance

KnightRider

Broken In
log in the internet log name and go to the user setting andcheck whether everyhting out there is ok or not. if not then remove the account and try again....... try this 1st ......

alib_i

Cyborg Agent
that's normal
adminitrator account is like a hidden account in xp.
it's made that way ..
it will show up when you start computer in safe mode.
and usually it doesnt show up in welcome screen

if you want it to show up everytime.. then
  • download TweakUI Microsoft PowerToy and
    In it's window .. go to logon option .. check "show administrator in welcome screen"
    OR
  • 1.Open Registry Editor: Click Start | Click Run | Type regedit | Press Enter
    2.Navigate to the following key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\ CurrentVersion\Winlogon\SpecialAccounts\UserList
    3.Create a DWORD value and name it “Administrator� without quotes. If the value already exists, you don’t need to create it.
    4.Double-click the value, change its value data from “0� to “1� and close Registry Editor.

-----
alibi

OP
E

eureca_eureca

In the zone
thx knight_rider , but i cant delete tooo, that is not shown up at all, when i login with administrator i dont see that option for deleting any where, i cant delete administrator with internet loged in

and thx alib_i , i am trying to do what u said..but the tool isnt opening it says not a win 32 application

alib_i

Cyborg Agent
@eureca ...
i gave you the incorrect link last time ..
corrected it now ..

but it doesnt matter .. you got it fixed already :)

-----
alibi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom