cant get i5 SB and B3 mobo

game-freak

In the zone
Bit fang is no good check their products carefully all are over priced god knows how they are even running a store after overpricing so much wonder who might be buying stuff from there
funny thing abt bit fang i5 2500k is cheaper than i5 2500 check it out
lol god knows how they are still in business

Last edited:

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Bangalore S.P Road price

i5 2500k- 11500 +tax
DP67BG- 12000 +tax

Today I am buying the system..

the cost of mobo is more because intel collecting the fine for their bug from us..

I dont know where others are getting..!!

where did u get the dp67bg price from??damn i remember it being 8500 or so...y do they have to pay the fine??if thats the game then asus p8p67 makes more sense than this...

khmadhu

change is constant!!
where did u get the dp67bg price from??damn i remember it being 8500 or so...y do they have to pay the fine??if thats the game then asus p8p67 makes more sense than this...

r u sure its 8500.. and is it B3 ver..? every shop I asked In S.P Road, Bangalore they quoted same ~12000 price for new B3 board.

BTW the DP67BG box comes with wifi+bluetooth module, and it has LED temp Display on board...

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
yeah even i checked the digit issue(not the b3 version) & confirmed plus many digit experts had said the price is 8500....anyways its not worth anymore...sigh..so wanted to buy it...

Top Bottom