can't access yahoo mail..Help needed urgently

Status
Not open for further replies.

windchimes

Can you hear it..??
Hi guys,

I can't access yahoo mail accnt...funnier thing is it happens once you login and then as if after a predetermined amount of time, any kind of activity stops.You can't compse or forward or open a mail. I am also using this accnt for my official purposes and it can cause me huge troubles..Anyone knows the solution..?? ( Java is installed..k?)

regards

OP
windchimes

windchimes

Can you hear it..??
Nobody there...?? I checked it today morning from an internetcafe and it worked fine. Back at my home, where I use a GPRS connection on my computer to accss the net, the problem persists..It was working fine till yesterday..I haven't installed any new programs. I scanned my system using an updated AVG and it shows no errors. I tried Ad-Aware also bu t shows no probs....Help needed urgently friends....

regards

slugger

Banned
u facin dis problem while usin opera?

if so den try usin a different browser

sum sites behave funny wen i open dem in opera, like links not workin and all

zero

Broken In
I have this problem with one of my yahoo id's on yahoo.co.in domain the site accepts my username and password allows all services except for mail page. Whereas in the same domain others are able to access mailbox under same connection same browser and same PC.

Seems Like I am the only target. Tried mailing to yahoo support many times but it falls on deaf ears.

Free service is like that only may be.

I am always greeted with this msg after log on

Sorry for the inconvenience.

You've stumbled upon a temporary problem we're having with Yahoo! Mail. Usually this problem gets resolved quickly, without you doing a thing. In fact it may be taken care of now.
Try pressing the Reload or Refresh button on your browser, or logging out and then back into your Yahoo! account. Hopefully that will take care of things.

If that doesn't fix the problem, please be patient while we sort it out and try again shortly. The fact that you're reading this page means we've been automatically notified of the issue, and chances are we're working on it now.
If you think you've been more than patient and tried the tricks above, feel free to contact Customer Care about Error Code 1.

Thanks,

The Yahoo! Mail Team

Last edited:
OP
windchimes

windchimes

Can you hear it..??
Hi Zero,

Me too recieved these kind of support mails from yahoo. Nothing happened and the problem persists...strangely i can access upto the inbox and then one mail..afterwards u can't make ny moves except signout happens without much problems..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom