Canon 70D or Nikon D7100.?

sujoyp

Grand Master
they both are superb and you will not be disappointed with any of them...what is your fav genere of photography (birding, landscape, macro, portrait etc)?

thirdparty lenses/flashs are available equally for both . I can explain more but 1st answer my above question :)

sujoyp

Grand Master
you should go for Canon ...it have some nice birding lens like 100-400 , 400f5.6 ...for jwellery pics get a canon 100mm micro..

Upadhyay

Broken In
If image quality is your highest priority than go for Nikon as it has got a better sensor but you can go for Canon if you need wider lens choice specially in telephoto category.

Upadhyay

Broken In
Difference may not be very visible all the time as it’s not just the sensor but in general Nikon have far better sensors than Canon and I have experienced this again and again.

Check this for details.
SenScore™ Digital Camera Sensor Rating

It may not be a fare comparison to do but my 7D sucks above 400 ISO and I have got very usable shot on D4 at 32000 ISO

Upadhyay

Broken In
I am not comparing, how can I compare a prosumer crop body with flagship full frame.

You can see your comparison here
*www.dxomark.com/Cameras/Compare/Side-by-side/Nikon-D7100-versus-Canon-EOS-7D___865_619

Do go through this link to see an over all comparison of different brands and models, I hope you will get the answer
Camera Sensor Ratings by DxOMark - DxOMark
SenScore™ Digital Camera Sensor Rating

- - - Updated - - -

I guess Canon 5D III and Nikon D4 will still not be a fare comparison so lets compare

5D III vs. 810
Nikon D810 versus Canon EOS 5D Mark III - Side by side camera comparison - DxOMark

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
thats fare comparision :)

Wow [MENTION=39722]sujoyp[/MENTION] I just noticed you have the Tammy 90mm. Yesterday I spent 5 hrs between a Zeiss , Tokina and Tammy. Finally bought the Tokina 100mm F2.8! Got a Ringflash and Aputure V Control UFC 1S too. Next it has to be a Zeiss Lens ...... Its results are to be seen to be believed.

Last edited:

sujoyp

Grand Master
@inci there is really no comparision between Zeiss and other two ...but price matters too ...I was also thinking of ring flash..but it cost 5k+ and I dont want led ring flash which I found out to be almost useless .

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
@inci there is really no comparision between Zeiss and other two ...but price matters too ...I was also thinking of ring flash..but it cost 5k+ and I dont want led ring flash which I found out to be almost useless .

Im going 1DX by June if funds permit,hopefully ,but 500/600mm Prime CanonL is confirmed!!!!!!!

sujoyp

Grand Master
wow u got some big jackpot it seems...collecting gears and not sharing any pics you are taking out of that :D :D

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
OK, I'll share some recent pictures taken soon with the existing 7D and Tammy 600mm. I feel lethargic to upload then paste link,I have wish it was a one step process.

Last edited:
Top Bottom