Cannot Play NFS Mostwanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

josenoel

Right off the assembly line
Hi
I just installed the new NFS most wanted on my PC.The game starts as usually but while the game progress the game gets hang and it will get closed.why is this happining

My Pc config

AMD 1.8Ghz
GeForce 6200 256 MB
Ram 256 MB

i use to play the game at normal setting with resolution 800x600
Some times the computer gets restarted after a blue screen telling Dumping physical memory

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
Update your Graphics Drivers and Bios. Also check whether you have DirectX 9.0c or not. It won't run on any other DirectX.

death

Broken In
Hi, :lol:
I am new at forums and i'm liking it already.
:eek:

I wanted to know whether I would be able to play NFS MW on my PC

PC specs:
AMD Athlon 1800+
256 MB RAM :cry:
gEFORCE4 MX4000( ASUS V9400X-TD) :oops:

One more query whether my gfx crd supports any version of pixel shader and vertex shader.I tried PCmark05 and it shows me my system is not capable of them.

Please do reply quickly..............
Bye................. :p

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Hi Death and welcome to the forums buddy.
This is just to inform you that the MX4000 dosen't support any Pixel Shader or Vertex Shader.As for the NFS:MW query then Yes the game will run on your system with low settings but the Load times will seriosuly be longer as you have just 256MB of Ram.Plus do expect some amount of lags as well.But overall it will run fine.:D

@josenoel:Try reading through microsoft's database for solutions on Memory Dump.

death

Broken In
Thanks for answering allwyndlima,

Also I wanted to know whether you are talking of 800x600 resolution or not because I am perfectly happy to play games at this resolution.

I had played NFSU2 at 800x600 at about 25fps. :lol:

Also kindly tell me the frame i could hope of getting.

Thanks again in advance.
Chow! 8)

death

Broken In
Thanks for answering allwyndlima,

Also I wanted to know whether you are talking of 800x600 resolution or not because I am perfectly happy to play games at this resolution.

I had played NFSU2 at 800x600 at about 25fps. :lol:

Also kindly tell me the frame i could hope of getting.

Thanks again in advance.
Chow! 8)

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Yes the resolution I am talking about is 800x600 which will be quite enough for your card to handle.I can't give you an exact detail on What frame is achieveable but can assure you that its quite playable.:D
(PS:I Don't have a tendency of running FRAPS to record the frame rate of every game as it kinda distracts me.:wink:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom