cannot play .mov files in itunes or quicktime

Status
Not open for further replies.

HellGuardian

Broken In
Im unable to play .mov files either in itunes or quicktime. the videos are really jerky, a frame changes after every 3 or 4 secs. then the application hangs or closes, quicktime gives some kind of error that file is corrupt. but this happens with every .mov file which I had played earlier correctly. this does not happen with .avi or .mpg files. also if i do not display the video in itunes and listen to the song only, then it does not close, but the moment i open the video pane, it starts framing(the video only, the sound is normally played). so what should i do? i have reinstalled itunes and quicktime and then downloaded and installed the latest ones(5 and 7), but still no results.

shrinathv

Right off the assembly line
> i have reinstalled itunes and quicktime and then downloaded and
> installed the latest ones(5 and 7), but still no results.

Dear Hell Guardian,

I think there must be some connectiviy issues between Earth & Hell. Please come to earth and try downloading again. May be you won't face any problem :)

Srinath.

OP
H

HellGuardian

Broken In
dear javagal srinath,

maybe u can come back from cricket, i have downloaded and installed itunes many times, and this rpoblem exists with 4.9 and 5.0 both. i think its a problem with something else, maybe codecs and not itunes or quiktime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom