can you digest Mrs. Pratibha Patil as "india's" president?

who do you want as president?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

shantanu

Technomancer
i dont like the lady and her records.. it makes a bad day in history of india that her name will be written as President(first women peresident).. she was not the one for this... definately not the one.. abdul kalam was ok.. and even bhairav singh ji would have made a good president..

spironox

Booting Nicotine!!
To early to comment on the issue or I am late in doing so .. the lady won !

Well APJ is smart I mean I don’t want a president who needs others support to even walk or a president who just sits duck except going to foreign land for name sake ! APJ had fully justified the post till his last day at the seat I mean there is nothing wrong he did in the tenure!

There was no controversy about his election when he was elected but the new lady has some!

I cant digest the lady sorry to say so I want some one to be looked upon as my idol not a puppet of others as the idol

utsav

damn busy...
i have started to vomet after hearing she won.gelusil ,eno,and all other antacids were useless.it will continue for the nxt 5 yrs.:cry: :cry: :cry:

S

sumit.ginglani

congrss wantd a puppet thts it

Dr APJ was a much bttr choice i think

OP
mayanks_098

mayanks_098

world is evil
sry guys...cudnt write here as my net was not working...

ya so she won...
dey wanted the first "WOMEN" prez so that she could symbolise women empowerment in the country n blah blah

n yesterday,what happened was injustice n disrespect of an honest,hardworking,respected,devoted super cop,the first women IPS officer of our country,Kiran Bedi.

man,it was again a mishap.she has served so brilliantly for 30+ years and she and her excellent service and seniority were looked upon and her junior by two years was given the chair of delhi police commissioner,Mr Dadhwaal is his name.

She has two years away from her retirement and he has four years.he could have been made the commisioner after two years(the office of the commissioner is of two years),but no,our politics says no to the deserving.and she will retire after two years anyways.we missed a brilliant super cop's service.pity on our politicians.

had she been the comm.,delhi would have been SURELY the better place to live,specially for women n lesser crime twowhat our filthy leaders feared was that if she comes then she will teach every one a lesson,will force them to beahave humanly.she will uncover all wrong going in the capital.they knew it. n the result us in front of us.

and then they appointed Mrs pratibha Patil ji saying women empowerment,equality.

FCUK

in her interviews yesterday she also was dissappointed she said.
man this is all so sick.

i have no words to express my anger...

another political fiasco

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Its the Political parties who have shown no conscience in electing her.Her image was totally tarnished.
People didint want her . And now her as The president.
You may as well elect Telgi as Prime Minister. If not for the amount her past is as shadowy as well.

Digit_Dragon

Old Stock in New Bottle!!
Sorry to ask...but I want to know what Dr.APJ Kalam did as the President of India to the country...leave all his personal credentials and acheivements that has put India well good in the developed nations list. My question is after he becoming the President of India what has he done that so remarkable to the country:rolleyes: ....any points that anyone would like to focus on.

My point is President of India has very less rights when compared to the Parliment members. The President cannot make a decision of his own without the approval of Parliment, except pardoning prisoners of war or convicted to hang, and he is supreme power of armed forces. Other than this there is not much in the hands of the President....if you all say Madam.Pratibha Patil is a puppet.....then it is applicable to all the Presidents. Ok Dr.APJ is really a well-known and high calibre scientist....but as a President he could not or not allowed (as per our constitutional limits) what he wants to do to the people of our Country.

rahul.ims

Right off the assembly line
i agree very mush with wt my prev post says....
it very gud that Mr. APJ is not a prez now atleat v have saved one gud person from getting into the filth of dirty politics....atleast now he can give hos precious tym to our nation for her development..:D
its very true that whoever becomes the prez will remain the puppet in the hands of the parliament only..and currently in the hands of ms sonia ji...:mad:
its shameful to have ms. pratibha ji as prez but happy to c that a gud person is away from the dirt.....:razz:

mustang

Broken In
I cannot digests pratibha patil,because she had no experiences on international levels,Dr kalaam was very suitable person for president,bt he cant try again for this post.he was a genius person,bt now prathiba patil is the president so she has to manage our country,bt i think the pressure is become more & more on her.

rahul.ims

Right off the assembly line
mustang said:
I cannot digests pratibha patil,because she had no experiences on international levels,Dr kalaam was very suitable person for president,bt he cant try again for this post.he was a genius person,bt now prathiba patil is the president so she has to manage our country,bt i think the pressure is become more & more on her.

he wt pressure are u talking about:confused: ..i guess her lyf has bcum more cozy now.:D ..a hugw car..lots and lots servants...kool security and wt not....neways she is fit 4 nothing so she is not at all gonna do nething...:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom