Can Vintage Chip/Digit Magazines be sold through this Bazaar Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big-G

Broken In
I have with me the entire collection of Chip and Digit magazines right from the very first four introductory issues( priced at 80 bucks , ) from April 1998 till to date ( without CD/DVD).

I have kept all these issues since the last 13 plus years for purely nostalgic reasons.For some unavoidable reasons I will have to part with them .

Incase anyone for Nostalgic or Vintage or Archive reasons is interested in getting these magazines and if it's ok to sell them via this forum , I can scan the front page of each and every issue along with the required genuine details and post .

Thanks

OP
B

Big-G

Broken In
I will be obliged if you can provide a few links where members have sold old mags .I will continue in that thread only else get an idea as to how to post for such a thing.

Thanks

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
No, those have been closed as the deal is over.

Don't hijack someone else's thread. That's a bazaar rule violation.

Create your own thread if you want to sell your stuffs.

And yeah, don't forget to follow each of these...

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/bazaar/143977-bazaar-section-rules-updated.html

Sarath

iDota
Just an years worth of magazines feel like they will take up a thousand bucks in shipping fees. How will you ship them?

Is it feasible to scan so many mags? Your entire catalogue of 13years will be too extensive. I suggest you mention the magazine and the issue month available and on request you can scan the front page for that buyer.

But since you cannot create a sale thread without pics, I suggest you take a picture with a normal camera of the issues stacked together with a normal camera.

:)

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent
Well.... If they hold vintage value, then I'm in :p
Have issues from Dec-2000, including CD's & DVD's.

As Sarath Mentioned, Shipping costs was the problem due to which I was skeptical about selling them here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom