Can u suggest a mobile?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jxcess3891

Evil mind
I'm planning to buy a new mobile. I've consulted friends and family, gone thru hundreds of sites but I'm still confused. So here's my dilemma, I need a mobile with the following features:

1. Needs to have a large display to read pdf files.

2. Mp3 player

3. RAM atleast 124 mb

4. Atleast 2 gb expansion

5. Camera atleast 2 mp

6. And lastly it shud be a touchscreen (this feature is not so essential and I can do without it)

Budget: upto 15K

utsav

damn busy...
N78 has around 45-50mb free RAM after bootup but should be sufficient. If you want more RAM then u gotta spend more and get N82 and if you want touchscreen too then 5800 xpressmusic which comes with a 8GB card bundled. But upto 15k ur only choice is N78

sujoyp

Grand Master
HTC Touch Viva is the closest match
*www.gsmarena.com/htc_touch_viva-2527.php

U get exactly all the specs needed..

2.8 inch touch screen
128 MB Ram
Music is good
2Mp cam
SD expansion

OP
jxcess3891

jxcess3891

Evil mind
Thanks guys for the suggestions. N78 seems like the perfect phone 4 me. But I'd still like one final opinion. So here's the comparison for the phones:

*www.phonearena.com/htmls/compare_results.php?phones[]=2585&phones[]=3154&phones[]=1229

If ne1 has ne objections to this marriage kindly speak up (N70 is the mobile I'm using at the moment).

sujoyp

Grand Master
Thanks guys for the suggestions. N78 seems like the perfect phone 4 me. But I'd still like one final opinion. So here's the comparison for the phones:

*www.phonearena.com/htmls/compare_results.php?phones[]=2585&phones[]=3154&phones[]=1229

If ne1 has ne objections to this marriage kindly speak up (N70 is the mobile I'm using at the moment).

Just a small question...didnt u wanted a big screen(preferebly a touch screen) with 128mb ram???? N78 dont have both...:lol::lol:

OP
jxcess3891

jxcess3891

Evil mind
Just a small question...didnt u wanted a big screen(preferebly a touch screen) with 128mb ram???? N78 dont have both...:lol::lol:

Yeah u r right. Now I'm again confused. But don't u think 128mb is more than sufficient? Also I read somewhere that touchscreen mobiles are very delicate and if u damage the touch screen the phone is absolutely worthless. So wat's ur opinion on this?

Also n78 and touch viva, both have the same screen sizes.

The number of colors for the display of the nokia model are also comparatively high.

Last edited:

sujoyp

Grand Master
Yeah u r right. Now I'm again confused. But don't u think 128mb is more than sufficient? Also I read somewhere that touchscreen mobiles are very delicate and if u damage the touch screen the phone is absolutely worthless. So wat's ur opinion on this?

Also n78 and touch viva, both have the same screen sizes.

The number of colors for the display of the nokia model are also comparatively high.

Yah u r correct on both the points....actually Touch Viva is a windows mobile soo it needs more RAM....and touchscreen mobile r bit delicate...Actually ur requirements 100% match with touch viva

Screen size is different...n78 has 2.4inch and viva have 2.8inch

No.The number of colors is not the parameter for screen clarity...My T700 has 256k colors but its much clearer then Nokia's 16 million colors.
Please see a demo before buying.....u can also refer *www.youtube.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom