Can u suggest a good book?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jxcess3891

Evil mind
I want to gift a book to my neighbour on his birthday, who's in his 60s and very fond of reading. Can u suggest a gud book which costs less than a thousand bucks - fiction/ non fiction both included ? I don't know what his genre of reading is and I don't want to ask him as I want to surprise him. I prefer u recommend a new book as he may have read the old ones.

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
Just go to his house and find which books he already has. May be you will get an idea of what genre he likes and also you will heavily cut down the risk of purchasing an additional copy.

OP
jxcess3891

jxcess3891

Evil mind
!!!Wrong section!!!

Geeta
Ramayana
Mahabharata
Upanishad
Bed

I used to think ppl on digit were serious and intelligent guys who did intelligent things like reading books apart frm mindlessly surfing online and playing stupid games. but now I think I was wrong.

spironox

Booting Nicotine!!
best option and safe option is to buy him some good books on gardening if he has one and sure about some peculiar hobby that he carries around ..!!

once u understand the person and let us know what is his choice we can surely help !!!

<rhitwick> pardon this guy he might not know the posting rules

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
best option and safe option is to buy him some good books on gardening if he has one and sure about some peculiar hobby that he carries around ..!!

once u understand the person and let us know what is his choice we can surely help !!!

<rhitwick> pardon this guy he might not know the posting rules
No probs...can't I b naughty???:grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom