Can someone explain Scientology?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
The title, in layman's words, please. I couldnt really understand most of what wikipedia says on the topic. What exactly are they aiming at, and what are their beliefs? considering its yet another religion, like hinduism and christianity, I expect some answers...

they are a branch of christians who beleive in miracles due to prayer to god and let their kids die without medical attention. they are a bunch of nutheads and place their ads even on digit forums. they insult the word science. damn them.

napster007

Padawan
Dude whatever u do don't even try to call them up. Once i took a book on it and made a mistake of giving them my number....they called me up so many time urging me to attend their seminars and what not. So whatever happens don't contact them unless ur 100% sure of it

Listen to metallica's The God That Failed to get a good idea how bad scientology can be.

There are thousands who perished with blind faith in god and refusal to accept scientific findings.

I once wanted to start a thread and demand why we see lots of these b@st@rds advertisements on our TECHNOLOGY FORUM.

Scientology propogators are bloody idiots who care not for the precious lives of people.

They are in their own make beleive world, refering to their religion as "science".

hullap

Cyborg Agent
^ even james mother parents of Scientology, :(
they refused medical attention despite having cancer

Last edited:
F

FilledVoid

they are a branch of christians who beleive in miracles due to prayer to god and let their kids die without medical attention.

I'd appreciate if we don't get into a religous war. Refrain from using Christianity in here. Its more of a cult . To understand what I'm talking about read : *en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientology

I'd appreciate if we don't get into a religous war. Refrain from using Christianity in here. Its more of a cult . To understand what I'm talking about read : *en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientology
Sorry for bringing up the name of the religion, but I was merely pointing out facts.:)
Infact, you even have similar cults in other religions.:mad:

EXACTLY.
Thats what that song was about... The God That Failed.:(
Infact, james tells in an interview that he was afraid of gettings even simple illness like fever, diarrhoea, etc due to his parent's refusal for medical attention to him.

Last edited:

NucleusKore

TheSaint
*www.sweenytod.com/cos/

Some interesting links
*www.exscientologykids.com/
*www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Fishman/time-behar.html

bikdel

Alpha Geek Banned

hmm... thanks for that information... And yea it dawns upon me as im listening to The God That Failed right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom